Plugin and Config Manager

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vinc

Vinc submitted a new resource:

Plugin and Config Manager - Manage your config and plugins with a few mouse clicks

Plugin and Config Manager

View attachment 56

With this software you can manage your config and plugins with a few mouse clicks.
Manage all plugins/configs from your cluster at once.
Features

• Plugins:
    • Install: Install new plugins on all your servers at once.​
    • Update: Update plugins from your entire cluster with just one step.​

Read more about this resource...

Hey, this sounds like a great tool. Just a couple questions:

• I see it needs a MySQL server, I have one up for the permissions and MAGA ORP. So I can do it, but it was definely a challenge at first.
    • Can I utilize that MySQL instance or will I need a second?
    • If I need another, do you have a video or instructions on what details Ill need to choose in order to set it up?
  • In order to find update for the plugins is there anything special I need to do?
Thanks!

• I see it needs a MySQL server, I have one up for the permissions and MAGA ORP. So I can do it, but it was definely a challenge at first.
    • Can I utilize that MySQL instance or will I need a second?
You don't need a MySQL server for the program. The only requirements are Windows as operating system and .NET Framework 4.7.2.
You can simply download and install the .NET Framework, it doesn't require any additional configuration or anything like that.
Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 (Downloadlink from microsoft.com)

In order to find update for the plugins is there anything special I need to do?
No, you just have to download the pluginupdate (here from the forum) unzip the archive and with my program you can select the folder that contains the plugin update and the program will automatically update all your ARK servers.

Are there any limitations on number of ARK servers either in terms of License or practical use? I understand the single physical machine. I currently have upwards of 36 ARK servers that I host/manage.
Also, will it install/update the actual ARK Server API itself ?
One more question if there are already installed plugins will it see those and update them?

Last edited:
There is no limit for the number of ARK servers, that means you can include all ARK servers running on the same root server.
The program currently can't update the ARK Server API.

Unfortunately, payment is only possible with Paypal.

Is it possible to support Unicode characters?

Currently, Unicode characters are garbled.
For example, "Description": "Torch('½'¢'Ü'Â)x1"

1661411716043.png

Last edited:
I will take a look at it and look for a solution.

//Edit: @ktm Please check your PMs asap.

Reactions: ktm
I don't have Discord. support goes through the forum here. Your license is active.

Hi, can the program be used through hosted servers when I don't have physical access to the computer, for example via FTP ?

Hi, can the program be used through hosted servers when I don't have physical access to the computer, for example via FTP ?
No FTP is not enough, unfortunately. You must have the rights to run programs on the root server.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back