Kals CrossChat with Discord & Tribes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just like the message says,
The StatusChannels feature is disabled due to a discord bug, but your config still has it turned on
It isnt hurting anything, you can ignore it or turn off the StatusChannels

kalendell updated Kals CrossChat with Discord & Tribes with a new update entry:

Version 3.6

Version 3.6

+ Performance Improvements (Added caching for Permissions to avoid spamming the sql database)
+ Added localization and unicode support for CrossMapNotifications
+ Added Display time, Scale, and Color options for join/leave notifications

CONFIG ADDITION

Code:
"CrossMapNotifications": {
    "Enabled": true,
    "Display_Scale": 1.0,
    "Display_Time": 5.0,
    "JoinDifferent_ColorRGB": [255, 255, 255],
    "LeaveDifferent_ColorRGB": [255, 255, 255],
    "JoinSame_ColorRGB"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

getting this error wrt to tribelogs->discord

Code:
Channel's new topic is Arkadium: 9 Maps, 4 Players, 1 Tribe Discords
(node:5964) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: DiscordAPIError: Missing Access
    at RequestHandler.execute (C:\Ark\Servers\ragnarok\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\KalsCrossChat\node_modules\discord.js\src\rest\RequestHandler.js:170:25)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)
(node:5964) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:5964) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Channel's new topic is Arkadium: 9 Maps, 4 Players, 1 Tribe Discords

idk if its related but the tribe chat only shows player login/logout nothing else.

update: reading over it again, i think the error is related to when i didn't have permissions for the channel set correctly but it would be nice to handle the error gracefully anyway, i'm still not getting other tribe log events tho just login events in discord

You need to give make a role for the bot, make the role admin, and move to top of the role list

You need to give make a role for the bot, make the role admin, and move to top of the role list
yeah that parts is done, chat is working so do tribe logs ... the issue is tribe logs only showing tribe member online/offline not showing picked up or placed structure, i tested with some s+ items if that matters

That sounds like an issue with your TribeLogRelay config, id recommend checking out that plugins overview & discord

Hi!
Were you already able to check if a Linux version of this cross chat is possible?

so for some reason everything about my plugin works but the Rcon Commander is connecting to maps nor is the Bot itself. it connects to the Mysql db which shows people online. but for some reason the bots just not communicating with server.. anyone know the fix?

Hello :) i have question, do i need to upload this .exe file for plugin to work? :) my hosting allow to install plugins but not with exe files,
if .exe file is responsible for posting chat on discord, I can completely ignore it :)
i just want crossplay with nice colors like this plugin have :D

Hello :) i have question, do i need to upload this .exe file for plugin to work? :) my hosting allow to install plugins but not with exe files,
if .exe file is responsible for posting chat on discord, I can completely ignore it :)
i just want crossplay with nice colors like this plugin have :D

no the .exe goes hand in hand with the discordconfig.json those two you can put into a seperate file. everything eles goes in the arkapi/plugins folder. the exe is a self ran bot that requires a discord bot token you get from the discord devs portal. the exe allows you to have things like Rcon commander in your discord. Matches very well with Foopas Tribe Log Relay, and Command Logger.

running the bot also allows your cluster to see what youre current server population looks like.. and that rcon commander... a bleeessssing when you have a bunch of servers and wanna batch out broadcasts or worldsaves or virtually any other rcon command.. you can just run it from your discord :). .

This is in the readme and faq :p

But no like lordkahos, the .exe and discordConfig.json are not required and only for the discord bot.
But you can run those from a different VPS or your own computer if you have access to the mysql database

But no like lordkahos, the .exe and discordConfig.json are not required and only for the discord bot.
But you can run those from a different VPS or your own computer if you have access to the mysql database

my vps went psycho one day and my bot never worked again from the vps.. i swapped it to my personal pc and boom.. works no problem lmao

Can i run him from Linux? or need to be windows VPS? :) linux is cheaper heh :D

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back