Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
@OwnProx

I'm trying /vrtest and it's crashing out. I'm using one server (atlasserverlist) and have removed the dino reward. I have also validated the JSON.

Any ideas?

{
"VoteRewards":{
"ServerName":"Astral ATLAS 4x3 [2XP/2G]",
"VoteSitesCommand":"/vote",
"CheckCommand":"/claim",
"Messages":[
"Checking for votes please wait...",
"There are no rewards to claim.",
"You can vote for Astral ATLAS on the below site to earn rewards",
"Simply vote at the site listed above and type /claim to receive a reward",
"You must wait {} Hours & {} Minutes before making your next claim.",
"You must wait {} Seconds before making your next claim."
]
},
"atlasserverlist.com":{
"VoteKeys":[
"key removed"
],
"VoteUrls":[
"https://atlasserverlist.com/server/746693/vote"
],
"VoteDelayHours":12,
"ChanceofPointsOrItems": false,
"MinPointsReward": 50,
"MaxPointsReward": 400,
"Items":[
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet'",
"RewardChance":-1,
"MinQuantity":1,
"MaxQuantity":5,
"MinQuality":0,
"MaxQuality":0,
"MinIsBP":0,
"MaxIsBP":5
}
],
"Messages":[
"Something is wrong with the request please try later.",
"Congratulations and enjoy your reward. Remember you can vote every 12 hours :)"
]
}
}

Double checked again and that should work unless there is a problem with removing the dino rewards? (removed it on the ark plugin fine).

Also could it have something to do with atlasserverlist changes? https://atlasserverlist.com/sitenews They updated the site today and changed the voting URLs on their site.

This plugin talks about using the AtlasShop but I can't find the AtlasShop anywhere

I believe i have the plugin in working correctly, but when people go to claim their reward is checks but never has anything for them. Are the websites not working properly because we cant login via steam?

yeah the steam bug is causing validation not happen so the sites can't link their id's with steamID's atm. if users are verified prior it would work for them.

no it can be as high as you want it just the math is like this

so it chooses a number inbetween 0 and the RewardChance you put so lets say 0 - 12 if it chooses 0 the player is rewarded so the higher you put Reward chance is the more rare that item will be

Just a suggestion

A way to always give a reward from the list even if nothing is 100%. Such as EnableMinRewards=1, so it always give at least 1 thing. So if I have 20 items, all 1/20 chance, it will at least give one of them. Right now, I'm getting nothing 3/4 times. Also maybe EnableMaxRewards=X for max amount of rewards a person can get. So they can't get lucky and get all 20 things.

Bugs
using /claim after voting will say 12 hours & 700+ minutes, but if you type /claim again, it will say 30 seconds
-1 isn't 100% everytime

Last edited:
The /claim command outputs nothing on my server and no error either? The /vote shows the site listed in the config just fine. Is it meant to automatically open the websites when doing /vote ?

@OwnProx Had a couple of crashes over the past 24 hrs. All sites should be setup correctly and people are receiving their rewards properly, but once and a while this will happen.

Fatal error!

VERSION: 15.21
ShooterGameServer.exe!UClass::FindFunctionByName() (0x00007ff6b5e9c680) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:3648]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UObject::FindFunctionChecked() (0x00007ff6b5ec26fa) + 15 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:802]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterPlayerController::ClientChatMessage() (0x00007ff6b5777d8b) + 18 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\projects\shootergame\intermediate\build\win64\shootergameserver\inc\shootergame\shootergame.generated.1.cpp:7984]
VoteRewards.dll!AShooterPlayerController::ClientChatMessage() (0x00007ffabc3ea6ed) + 157 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\api\atlas\actor.h:2917]
VoteRewards.dll!ArkApi::IApiUtils::SendChatMessage<wchar_t>() (0x00007ffabc403f74) + 37 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\atlas\atlasapiutils.h:90]
VoteRewards.dll!HttpVoteCallBack() (0x00007ffabc3f004a) + 182 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapi\voterewards\voterewards\voterewards.cpp:92]
VoteRewards.dll!std::_Func_impl_no_alloc<std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,void (__cdecl*)(bool,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >,int,VoteSiteConfig const &,AShooterPlayerController *,__int64,bool),std::_Ph<1> const &,std::_Ph<2> const &,int const &,VoteSiteConfig const &,AShooterPlayerController * &,__int64 const &,bool const &>,void,bool,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > >::_Do_call() (0x00007ffabc41c57b) + 0 bytes [e:\programs\vs\2017\vc\tools\msvc\14.16.27023\include\functional:15732480]
VERSION.dll!API::Requests::Update() (0x00007ffab8f7957e) + 102 bytes [d:\programs\ark\ark-server-api\version\core\private\tools\requests.cpp:153]
VERSION.dll!AtlasApi::Hook_AGameState_DefaultTimer() (0x00007ffab8f56752) + 80 bytes [d:\programs\ark\ark-server-api\version\core\private\atlas\hooksimpl.cpp:136]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() (0x00007ff6b658bb3a) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\timermanager.cpp:1087]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff6b642f12d) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1321]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff6b63cf3a2) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1181]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff6b4f9cd7b) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2449]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff6b4f97c1d) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff6b4f97c7a) + 5 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff6b4f9d66a) + 17 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelivereal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff6b728478d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffacecd8364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffad0cee851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffad0cee851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

The /claim command outputs nothing on my server and no error either? The /vote shows the site listed in the config just fine. Is it meant to automatically open the websites when doing /vote ?

I have this error too.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back