[Unsupported] Better Spawn Distribution

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lewimaron

lewimaron submitted a new resource:

Better Spawn Distribution - Changes the spawn level distribution on official maps to match those of Ragnarok and The Center

This plugin changes the level distribution for dino spawns on all maps to match the higher levels seen on Ragnarok and The Center.
It should work on any map that uses the default spawn distributions.

Island official distribution
31574077-00ba5c90-b0c8-11e7-96f5-2c0cb54fcd6b.png
Ragnarok official distribution
31574074-e5e9ee44-b0c7-11e7-9ccd-5b2ff9bb6df2.png

Read more about this resource...

Hi, Noticed that this plugin works very well on the island, but if i want to override the spawn multiplier of the alphas by ASM ( i tried a lot with carno and raptor) it seems doesn't work very well, i mean...the plugin works good always, the spawn multiplier not so good at all.
Thanks ;)

would it be possible to make this .json editable so you can define level ranges? i feel like its weighted for too many high level dinos and it would be awesome to be able to edit ranges. Thanks for reading!

Hey there. Just a little question because i'm quite new to all this APIs :) My server on TheIsland is set to have dinos that have a 120level max. If I put this plugin, will that change the max level of the wild dinos to lvl150?

would it be possible to make this .json editable so you can define level ranges? i feel like its weighted for too many high level dinos and it would be awesome to be able to edit ranges. Thanks for reading!

+1

Can someone tell me what I have to do with the downloaded file ? I extracted it to my desktop, should i just move it into a special folder ?

Ok thanks, do you know if it's the same thing for servers hosted by nitroserv or nitrado ? (If i use a FTP file and load it to the folder it'll work )?

Ok thanks, do you know if it's the same thing for servers hosted by nitroserv or nitrado ? (If i use a FTP file and load it to the folder it'll work )?
Nitrado doesn't allow plugins if remember it correctly. :/

Yea that's what i expected, when I try to send the file nothing happen. Understandable since this is their folders into their servers, someone could send a virus inside if they allowed the upload..

EDIT : I found how it works. On Nitroserv, I used FileZila (a FTP Manager) to transfer the file from my PC to the Server Core which worked.
NOTE : Using a FTP Online will not work to transfer files from your PC, you need to use an external software.

Thanks for your help guys !

Last edited:
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back