[Unsupported] Better Spawn Distribution

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
would it be possible to make this .json editable so you can define level ranges? i feel like its weighted for too many high level dinos and it would be awesome to be able to edit ranges. Thanks for reading!
That update is amazing! json config!

Edit: Is possible make some little lag with this plugin?

Last edited:
This doesn't seem to play well with Primal Fear any reason why?

I'm guessing Primal Fear uses it's own custom spawn weights
Potentially? Unsure to be honest... it could also be that I increased the max level to 350 but I looked at the source and based on what I can read (I don't know C++ but understand programming a bit) it scales with the difficulty modifier so I don't think that is it.... it could also be a perception thing.

Please make the plugin so that you can DISCONNECT the dino, for example, I want to disable 5-8 types of dinosaurs, but in the game - there is no such possibility on the server - it does not work, many servers have weak and server fps decreases, and you cannot disable the dino, you can lower the limit , but then many dino spawn disappears and it does not spawn - IN GENERAL, everything is crookedly working for developers.

I would like to just confirm one thing with this api, hosting a server for a friend and this api was asked for. Correct if I am wrong but this is designed for the maps that weren't Ragnarok or The Center, and placing the api would cause irregular spawns? A lot of complaints about lots of ice wyverns spawning is the reason I am inquiring about this. Also, is it just Ragnarok and The Center that has these weights for spawns?

Could this plugin fix the Over spawning of ice wyverns on Ragnarok ?
I've been using this plugin and it works great

but i have this issue and i think this plugin could resolve it?

i found this discussion about it. So I'm not alone.

if you would like to see this in action my server can be access here: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7126285

for now i think i'm about to add this to disable the ice wyvern spawns... but that sucks...
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C",ToClassName="")

i havnted applied it as of now but i will in the next day or so. this is prob not helping the cpu...

I would like to just confirm one thing with this api, hosting a server for a friend and this api was asked for. Correct if I am wrong but this is designed for the maps that weren't Ragnarok or The Center, and placing the api would cause irregular spawns? A lot of complaints about lots of ice wyverns spawning is the reason I am inquiring about this. Also, is it just Ragnarok and The Center that has these weights for spawns?
This plugin doesn't do anything with spawn amounts. It just changes the levels things spawn at. You can install it on any map without issues.

Could this plugin fix the Over spawning of ice wyverns on Ragnarok ?
I've been using this plugin and it works great

but i have this issue and i think this plugin could resolve it?

i found this discussion about it. So I'm not alone.

if you would like to see this in action my server can be access here: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7126285

for now i think i'm about to add this to disable the ice wyvern spawns... but that sucks...
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C",ToClassName="")

i havnted applied it as of now but i will in the next day or so. this is prob not helping the cpu...
It won't fix the overspawn. Overspawning wyverns is normally caused by classic flyers or some other similar mod.

Thanks for the reply to my question, and you hit what my question was in what StiGMaT asked. I do believe Classic Flyers is being used as a mod on the server.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back