[Unsupported] Better Spawn Distribution

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello :)
Will this plugin work on the Island map if max lvl=180? (OverrideOfficialDifficulty=6.0)

I dont think this plugin is working on extinction. can you check?

This plugin has long since been abandoned by its developer. The version posted here is also a very old one. Someone had forked the original code and updated it a bit to work with more rare dinos. All you need to do is download the code and compile it. The code can be found here:

GitHub - Nevcairiel/ArkModifiedSpawnLevelDistribution: Changes to spawn level distribution on The Island and Scorched Earth to match the official spawn level distribution on Ragnarok and The Center.
yeah, i thought it was abandoned, but i really like this plugin and i dont know how to make my own ones, so it was worth a shot

After installing this plugin bees no longer spawn on any of my servers. Does anyone know how to possibly fix this?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back