TribeSlotCooldown

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MrSalt

MrSalt submitted a new resource:

TribeSlotCooldown - Cooldown for playerslots of tribes

Ark-Plugin-TribeSlotCooldown

Features:
  • When a player leaves or gets kicked from a tribe the used tribe slot is set to cooldown.
  • Tribe slots with cooldown are not longer usable for tribe invitations.
  • For tribe merges the new tribe must have enough tribe slots (without cooldown) for all player and all active slots with cooldown of the old tribe.
  • When tribes merge all slots with cooldown of the old tribe will be inherited to the new tribe.
  • Server...

Read more about this resource...

Some players are reporting that cooldown sometimes doesn't work. does anyone know anything about?

EDIT1: I found the problem.
1. when the player is offline and is kick. Cooldown is not enabled.
2. possibly if the player travels to another map. It won't count the time either.

Last edited:
Some players are reporting that cooldown sometimes doesn't work. does anyone know anything about?

EDIT1: I found the problem.
1. when the player is offline and is kick. Cooldown is not enabled.
2. possibly if the player travels to another map. It won't count the time either.

thanks for the report - i check it

Having an issue. When I am resetting the cooldown on a tribe slot it crashes the server. I am doing this ResetSlotOfTribe xxxxxxxxxxx slot1. A bug perhaps?

ResetSlotOfTribe 1719623159 1

works fine at my server. But i have no checks if the arguments are the expected one. So if you do "slot1" instead of "1" it can crash. mabey going to add a check with a new version.

is giving this error. by what I saw the tribes does not appear in sqlite

and congratulations on this plugin, I was looking for something long ago thanks.

Last edited:
is giving this error. by what I saw the tribes does not appear in sqlite

and congratulations on this plugin, I was looking for something long ago thanks.

GetTribeIdOfPlayer <SteamId64> returns the tribe id of a given player. Only works when player is online.

I only save or update the slots with cooldown when a player gets removed from the tribe. If you can not find the TribeID in the database, the tribe never removed a player and they don´t have player slot with cooldown.

well I tested it on a server already creator.

on this server I created a new tribe, but it did not appear in the sqlite db.

the command I know, the problem that is not created the tribe id

yes, because the plugin does not add the tribe to the database. only if a tribe member gets removed from the tribe.

For your test you need to create a tribe and leave it afterwards. Then you can see the tribeID as entry i the sqlite db.

And do your test without active admin star. The plugin ignores when server admins join or leave a tribe.

nada deu certo, o slot da tribo está no cd, o número da parada ou o ID da tribo e nenhuma entrada no banco de dados.

nada deu certo, o slot da tribo está no cd, o número da parada ou o ID da tribo e nenhuma entrada no banco de dados.
PT-BR: Você está abrindo o arquivo de configuração "config.json" o arquivo de banco de dados é o "Slots.db".
ENG: You are oppening the wrong file. The config file is called "config.json" and the database data is stored in "Slots.db".

Suggestion, Make so if a player leave one tribe (XXX) and then joins tribe (YYY). He can't go back for tribe (XXX) in a few days. Example: Player left tribe (XXX) to join another tribe for a raid, when they finish the raid they will want to go back to their original tribe. Dunno if it's possible.
It will be great for servers that don't allow alliances. Or maybe just a Database marker, if player left tribe (XXX) then joined this tribe again it counts how many times he left the tribe and got back.

PT-BR: Você está abrindo o arquivo de configuração "config.json" o arquivo de banco de dados é o "Slots.db".
ENG: You are oppening the wrong file. The config file is called "config.json" and the database data is stored in "Slots.db".
BR: Eu abrir o config. para ele ver minha configuração. mais olhando na foto, vc ver que a db Slots.db tem 4kb. para abrir a db vc precisa usar outro programa, é quando abro essa db de 4kb não tem nada nela.
ENG: I open the config. for him to see my configuration. more looking in the photo, u see that the db Slots.db has 4kb. to open the db you need to use another program, that's when I open this 4kb db it has nothing on it.

Suggestion, Make so if a player leave one tribe (XXX) and then joins tribe (YYY). He can't go back for tribe (XXX) in a few days. Example: Player left tribe (XXX) to join another tribe for a raid, when they finish the raid they will want to go back to their original tribe. Dunno if it's possible.
It will be great for servers that don't allow alliances. Or maybe just a Database marker, if player left tribe (XXX) then joined this tribe again it counts how many times he left the tribe and got back.

the plugin works! the problem happens, when i try to use a command with the tribeid, it says that there is no tribe does not exist.[/QUOTE]

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back