TribeSlotCooldown

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Suggestion, Make so if a player leave one tribe (XXX) and then joins tribe (YYY). He can't go back for tribe (XXX) in a few days. Example: Player left tribe (XXX) to join another tribe for a raid, when they finish the raid they will want to go back to their original tribe. Dunno if it's possible.
It will be great for servers that don't allow alliances. Or maybe just a Database marker, if player left tribe (XXX) then joined this tribe again it counts how many times he left the tribe and got back.

should be possible. All needed hooks are already in the plugin. Just store a tuple of tribeID and time for each player and check this. However i don't need it for my server and currently i am work at other stuff. So don't expect this to happen soon....

the plugin works! the problem happens, when i try to use a command with the tribeid, it says that there is no tribe does not exist.

Here are some examples how the commands work. everything in the quotes is important for the plugin commands. Ignore the rest, thats for discord.
Feel free to add a screenshot so i can have a look about how you use the command.

View attachment 2427

Here are some examples how the commands work. everything in the quotes is important for the plugin commands. Ignore the rest, thats for discord.
Feel free to add a screenshot so i can have a look about how you use the command.

[ANEXO = cheio] 2427 [/ ANEXO] [/ CITAÇÕES]

a doubt, but as you use the command in discord, is it another plugin?

It oddly says could not reset tribe, when trying to reset cooldownslots.

I have a sever with allows 6 members, I installed this plugin and joined/leaved the tribe 6 times. On the 7 time I was still able to join the tribe.

Using the command /SlotsCooldown awalys show only 5 slots in use

This this the correct behavior?

yes this is the correct behavior. A tribe with 6 members can have a maximum of 5 tribeslots with cooldown. When the last one leaves the tribe, the tribe is completely empty and normal player can no longer join the tribe anyways.
I would suggest doing this test with a buddy who always invites you back into the tribe. Then you should see that you can not longer rejoin after the 5th time you left the tribe. And do it all without active admin role. Admins are ignored regarding the cooldown timer.

After the update, i am getting this error: 07/22/20 09:48 [API][warning] (API: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Plugin TribeSlotCooldwon does not exist

Does anyone know a workaround this?

Is looks like the "MinApiVersion":3.5, but the ArkApi download is 3.4, could this be source?
Also, the name o dll looks a bif off TribeSlotCooldown vs TribeSlotCooldwon

Last edited:
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back