Tribe Log Relay [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
UseKeywordMatching: This will send only tribe log messages that match entries in the Keywords list below. Admin logging does not use this feature and logs everything.

Is there a way to make the admin log also be specific to keywords? i'm so not interested in who cryos what, all in all i care about player death, tribe name changes, tribe kicks, and destroyed structures so i can keep proper on who's in what tribe etc...

Last edited:
UseKeywordMatching: This will send only tribe log messages that match entries in the Keywords list below. Admin logging does not use this feature and logs everything.

Is there a way to make the admin log also be specific to keywords? i'm so not interested in who cryos what, all in all i care about player death, tribe name changes, tribe kicks, and destroyed structures so i can keep proper on who's in what tribe etc...

Currently that is not possible but it is something I could add.

It will be included in version 1.4

Great stuff, do you have a eta for such a release ?

i noticed in the admin log sometimes i get a double entry and sometimes i get the tribe id 200000000 instead of the actual ID, and also when it occurs i don't get the tribe name.

Great stuff, do you have a eta for such a release ?

i noticed in the admin log sometimes i get a double entry and sometimes i get the tribe id 200000000 instead of the actual ID, and also when it occurs i don't get the tribe name.

Probably a couple days away.

Are the double entries exactly the same? Ar the tribe id 200000000 the same type of message (taming, killing etc)? If the system has a bad tribe id it shouldn't return a name because it is invalid.

Probably a couple days away.

Are the double entries exactly the same? Ar the tribe id 200000000 the same type of message (taming, killing etc)? If the system has a bad tribe id it shouldn't return a name because it is invalid.

This is one example:

(ARK Parabellum - Ragnarok) :):2000000000) Day 729, 18:53: Your Tribe Tamed a Baby Giganotosaurus - Lvl 143 (Giganotosaurus)!
(ARK Parabellum - Ragnarok) (The Chosen Few::1274789733) Day 729, 18:53: Daddy claimed 'Baby Giganotosaurus - Lvl 143 (Giganotosaurus)'!
(ARK Parabellum - Ragnarok) :):2000000000) Day 729, 19:00: Your Tribe Tamed a Baby Giganotosaurus - Lvl 144 (Giganotosaurus)!
(ARK Parabellum - Ragnarok) (The Chosen Few::1274789733) Day 729, 19:01: Daddy claimed 'Baby Giganotosaurus - Lvl 144 (Giganotosaurus)'!

(ARK Parabellum - Extinction) :):2000000000) Day 729, 05:59: Your Tribe Tamed a Baby Fire Wyvern - Lvl 210 (Fire Wyvern)!
(ARK Parabellum - Extinction) :):2000000000) Day 729, 05:59: Your Tribe Tamed a Baby Poison Wyvern - Lvl 222 (Poison Wyvern)!
(ARK Parabellum - Extinction) (Noe Bedre::1703676426) Day 729, 05:59: Lisa claimed 'Baby Fire Wyvern - Lvl 210 (Fire Wyvern)'!
(ARK Parabellum - Extinction) :):2000000000) Day 729, 05:59: Your Tribe Tamed a Baby Poison Wyvern - Lvl 210 (Poison Wyvern)!

Seems to only happens when a tribe hatches a egg and doesn't update the tribe id and tribe name before the dino is claimed.
or more likely since the dino doesn't really have a owner yet there is no tribe to put in so it defaults to 2000000000 until it's claimed.

Guess it's not much of a problem now that i'm aware of it.

Those entries will be removed in v.14

Last edited:
Upcoming Changes V1.4
  • Added ability to allow for any mod that uses cryopod style functionality to have "freeze/unfreeze" events logged if they don't support them. Some items may not be compatible depending on their implementation.
  • Login and Logout are now able to be sent to discord and can be localized.
  • Hatching eggs is now able to be sent to discord and can be localized.
  • Non-egg dino births are now able to be sent to discord and can be localized.
  • TribeID 2000000000 entries will not be sent any longer.
  • Admin Keyword Logging to filter events. This mimics the tribes keyword filtering and supports @everyone although I recommend leaving them set to false for admin logs.
Have a change you think would be a good addition to the plugin? Post it for discussion.

Since switching to v1.3, I've been receiving reports that logs are no longer sent after server restarts, unless they send the command again. Are there any known issues or problems with using MySQL?

Since switching to v1.3, I've been receiving reports that logs are no longer sent after server restarts, unless they send the command again. Are there any known issues or problems with using MySQL?

I'm not aware of any issues revolving around MySql support. I really only added for Atlas because for ARK you have different tribe id's on each map but in Atlas you don't, so it made sense for MySql support. Setting the the webhook again shouldn't fix anything if something is really broken though.

Lethal updated ARK: Tribe Log Relay with a new update entry:

Tribe Log Relay v1.4

Changelog:

New Config Options:
  • ForceTribeMembership
    • Setting this to true will make sure everyone on the server is in a tribe. No longer will the solo bob cry he was attacked and has no proof because he didn't form a tribe.
  • CryoItems
    • Added ability to allow for any mod that uses cryopod style functionality to have "freeze/unfreeze" events logged if they don't support them. Some items may not be compatible depending on their implementation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Admin Keyword Logging to filter events. This mimics the tribes keyword filtering and supports @everyone although I recommend leaving them set to false for admin logs. Ping cooldown is not active on admin logs so if you set them to true you will get a ping everytime.

If i have them set to false do they still show up in the admin log just without the mention ?

Admin Keyword Logging to filter events. This mimics the tribes keyword filtering and supports @everyone although I recommend leaving them set to false for admin logs. Ping cooldown is not active on admin logs so if you set them to true you will get a ping everytime.

If i have them set to false do they still show up in the admin log just without the mention ?

false = no @everyone that is the only function of the true/false for either keyword list

I'm curious what you guys think about the new Force Tribe setting. Something you might use?

false = no @everyone that is the only function of the true/false for either keyword list

That makes sense, thanks for the fast addon.

I did enable force tribe setting under the assumption that it just puts a player into the "tribe of (player name)" as soon as they join a map in my cluster.
So if that is the case then it is for sure a nice feature to have. As i do already have some mods that require you to be in a tribe for them to work.

That makes sense, thanks for the fast addon.

I did enable force tribe setting under the assumption that it just puts a player into the "tribe of (player name)" as soon as they join a map in my cluster.
So if that is the case then it is for sure a nice feature to have. As i do already have some mods that require you to be in a tribe for them to work.

ForceTribeMembership will prevent tribeless players anytime. If someone leaves a tribe to do shady stuff they get put in a new tribe after about 5-10 seconds being tribeless. It uses the default naming convention that ARK gives when making a tribe using your name. So, it will ensure people are in a tribe all the time basically not just on creating a new character. ARK auto cleans up empty tribe files so people chain leaving tribe won't cause a bunch of unused .arktribe files.

Can you change the @everyone in the posted bit to discord?
Example below:
Code:
@everyone ([UK] Arkencide) Day 258, 07:37: V. demolished a 'Tek Weapon Fabricator (Locked) '!

To having it as an config option to turn that on/off?

Can you change the @everyone in the posted bit to discord?
Example below:
Code:
@everyone ([UK] Arkencide) Day 258, 07:37: V. demolished a 'Tek Weapon Fabricator (Locked) '!

To having it as an config option to turn that on/off?

In the config for that keyword change it from true to false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back