Tribe Log Relay [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having a bit of trouble with the additional logging features. Have noticed it with "Freeze" specifically.

Code:
(S-Ext) (1304270659:Aces) Day 3151, 11:35:  froze Juvenile Managarmr - Lvl 235 (Managarmr)
(S-Ext) (1695372094:Satchel of Richards) Day 3151, 11:35: Cheney trapped: Managarmr Male (Lvl 235 Managarmr)

In this case, [Aces] is getting the message in their tribe log without the character name instead of the correct tribe [Satchel of Richards].
[Aces] Log was filled with these, from at least 2 tribes possibly more.

Which version of the plugin?
Using MySQL or the builtin Sqlite?
Using vanilla cryopods or a mod?
It might be easier to troubleshoot this through discord the link for it is in my signature.

Could you allow me to specify 1 discordbot with N tribe IDs and a separate channel id for each tribe?
I have a script using discord.js to create a discord category with chat+logs+voice and link with CrossArkChat mod atm but would like to use this instead

Let me know if i can be any help, I'm a professional software developer

Thanks,
Kal

Have you asked the author of the other plugin? If the plugin is open source I might look at adding features but not sure I want to create an exact copy with an additional feature from scratch.

Hi Lethal is this still valid I think I found the open source files

an approved player whitelist, chat cooldown, black list&whitelist words for the global chat configurable plugin by admins would be really nice for clean talking on servers especially on cross chat servers.

an approved player whitelist, chat cooldown, black list&whitelist words for the global chat configurable plugin by admins would be really nice for clean talking on servers especially on cross chat servers.

Reach out on discord, link in my signature.

Could you maybe provide an interface with callbacks for tribeMessageReceived, tribeChange and a method for sendTribeMessage, setupTLR(tribeId, webhook)
So i could write an extension with discord channel management to auto create a tribe logs/chat/voice channel in discord and manage invites for it
As well as setup TLR?

Otherwise I'm stuck duplicating the functionality you have to achieve what i want

Could you maybe provide an interface with callbacks for tribeMessageReceived, tribeChange and a method for sendTribeMessage, setupTLR(tribeId, webhook)
So i could write an extension with discord channel management to auto create a tribe logs/chat/voice channel in discord and manage invites for it
As well as setup TLR?

Otherwise I'm stuck duplicating the functionality you have to achieve what i want

Your discord management stuff doesn't need anything from my plugin to work almost 100% automated. Auto creating chat and voice channels can be done outside the only thing you would need to do is either direct insert the webhook into the database or provide it to the tribe to enter it via the /TLR command. Most people use private discord servers instead of community discords which is why I intended this to be a tribe owner managed feature originally and I couldn't find anything to do what I wanted.

If you feel there is something that truly needs to be implemented in my plugin reach out via discord to discuss.

Lethal updated ARK: Tribe Log Relay with a new update entry:

Tribe Log Relay v1.64

New feature for shared server installations to allow for each map to still have a unique webhook for each map.
  • "AdminDiscordWebhook":"",
  • "AdminDiscordWebhookGenesis":"webhookhere",
  • "AdminDiscordWebhookValguero_P":"webhookhere",
New option to include NetworkID (Steam/EPIC) on login/logout events. New localization messages were added as well to support this feature.
  • "LoginLogoffIncludeNetworkID":true

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible to have a separate webhook for admins? I like to have the full admin log in one, and a watered down for the players :) Thx.

Would it be possible to have a separate webhook for admins? I like to have the full admin log in one, and a watered down for the players :) Thx.

The players/tribes should have their own webhooks that what this plugin is for. The admin webhook contains every event on the server and should generally be private to server admins only.

The players/tribes should have their own webhooks that what this plugin is for. The admin webhook contains every event on the server and should generally be private to server admins only.
Maybe i have something setup wrong. I'm trying to have all tribelogs goto the webhook in the config (which currently works for admin). I would like another webhook for only certain keywords configured to another webhook. This is possible?

Maybe i have something setup wrong. I'm trying to have all tribelogs goto the webhook in the config (which currently works for admin). I would like another webhook for only certain keywords configured to another webhook. This is possible?

There is only 1 single Admin webhook for each map which you can choose to filter by keyword or receive all server tribe log events. Each tribe can specify their own webhook to send their specific tribe entries to their own discord channel on any discord server. Regardless of where the player/tribe webhook points the admin webhook will still get the same events. But it is not possible to have 2 admin webhooks at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back