TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Everything for us works except for the one thing that is hard to monitor whether it was delivered or not, the points. :D I'm thinking we will have to eventually change that to manual... @tebex - Has anyone told you yet that some commands like awarding points don't go through if it's a purchase with multiple commands?

Everything for us works except for the one thing that is hard to monitor whether it was delivered or not, the points. :D I'm thinking we will have to eventually change that to manual... @tebex - Has anyone told you yet that some commands like awarding points don't go through if it's a purchase with multiple commands?
The system is not so good i used it and when you use multiple commands in my case add role to discord add points ingame and add to arkbot it will stop half way or dont run at all.

i use with Rcon system and work ... put permission the only problem i have is when time finish he dont run the commands to remove :(

i use with Rcon system and work ... put permission the only problem i have is when time finish he dont run the commands to remove :(
I use rcon as well and it adds permission just fine. Havent had a mess up yet.
Subscriptions though when someone goes to purchase it the paypal box doesnt pop up for some reason.
Still waiting on reply from help chat =/

I use rcon as well and it adds permission just fine. Havent had a mess up yet.
Subscriptions though when someone goes to purchase it the paypal box doesnt pop up for some reason.
Still waiting on reply from help chat =/
And he remove when the time finish ? or dont send RCON command ?

And he remove when the time finish ? or dont send RCON command ?
You have to code for it to remove it but yes as far as I've seen so far it works fine when setup properly.

My problem is it won't even let them pay for subs. Everything else works but the box to pay doesn't come up.
And of course they have yet to even read my help desk request.

Is there a bug? Most purchases are going through fine, but I just had an order where it wasn't filling in the ids. I had to do everything manually. :cry:

when u give a command, when u make a time to finish... that command stay like DUE but on game the command is not sended ;\ i use RCON config

when u give a command, when u make a time to finish... that command stay like DUE but on game the command is not sended ;\ i use RCON config
You got to message them on their help chat.
Mine wasnt working but now its kind of working.
Tends to take a few extra days than it should still =/

Hi i have some problems, i want to sell ranks for my ark server but what is the command i place on tebex this is command i use now, admincheats Permissions.Add {ue4id} Premiums but stills not work,

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back