Rcon Scheduler [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a star Lethal! Just what I have been looking for. really appreciate the fast response.

Not sure if it's the rcon scheduler exactly yet but my servers appear to crash on hang detection when trying to execute the rcon jobs in the config file on startup since the latest WC patch.

Not sure if it's the rcon scheduler exactly yet but my servers appear to crash on hang detection when trying to execute the rcon jobs in the config file on startup since the latest WC patch.

I don't believe that is related to my plugins. You can disable the plugin and see if the crash goes away or not though to be sure. Others have reported issues with the latest patch as well on discord with other plugins/mods.

I've disabled all plugins for now and the hangs went away so WC certainly broke something with the latest update. Just need to narrow it down.....

hi is it possible to set it by seconds ?

and it seems although the plugin is unloaded by plugins.unload RconScheduler command it's still working :unsure:

Last edited:
Lethal updated Rcon Scheduler with a new update entry:

Rcon Scheduler v1.3

Added new option to message players after they join the server.
JSON:
  "PlayerJoin": {
    "Enabled": true,
    "Message": "This appears about 15 seconds after player joins!",
    "Color": "Green",
    "DisplayTime": 10.0,
    "DisplayScale": 1.3
  },
Changed the color options to use the named colors that can be found in the Colors.txt included. You must change the "Color" options in your config to this new format.

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.3 release was missing a setting in the released config.json.

If you add the following line to the "PlayerJoin" section like I have in the release notes it will work.

Support is offered via discord
Default config contains all available options (so seconds is not an option)
Overview page states "unloading" is not support at all

The config included in the 1.3 download was missing the "Enabled" setting for "PlayerJoin" it was listed in the commented_config.json file but not in the normal config.json. I have attached a fixed file here which I posted in discord several days ago. I will also reupload 1.3 here with the fix included.
JSON:
  "PlayerJoin": {
    "Message": "This appears about 15 seconds after player joins!",
    "Color": "Green",
    "DisplayTime": 10.0,
    "DisplayScale": 1.3
  },

dude thx alot )) i wait for this plugin 2years)) but wat u think about add extra support like "type": "external script" or grab data from sql or url (like rss feeder)?

I was wondering if you might also add a randomizer on this, to send a command at random intervals. Say, between 90 minutes and 120 minutes, so it could send it at 92 minutes, and then wait another random time between 90 and 120 minutes.

This'd sorta help in adding randomized rewards for gameplay. If people know the exact time a reward comes in at each day, then they can just login for a minute and log back out. But a randomized reward would be interesting. Used in conjunction with another plugin I saw that adds give to all, I think. I'm new to plugins. I'm setting them up for the first time right now. This plugin was recommended to me a while ago so I figured I'd take a look at it. Not that I need it right now because I removed the broken mod this would have helped patch.

Probably if you leave the example commands in the config and use vanilla bee hives.

Is it possiuble to add multiple rcon connections in Json?
I run multiple servers with sharedconfig (using alt save directory parameter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back