Rcon Scheduler [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Lethal submitted a new resource:

Rcon Scheduler - Want to run RCON commands on server start or on a set schedule easily?

This plugin allows you to schedule RCON commands to run exactly when you need them to.

Dependencies:

Configuration:
JSON:
{
    "RCON":{...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, i test plugin and work really nice for now no lag server is clean and easy i just see if you put color code dont work

"broadcast <RichColor Color="1, 0.5, 0, 1">hello world every 1 minute!</>"

is normal ?

can we add that on future and size ?

thanks

Hello, i test plugin and work really nice for now no lag server is clean and easy i just see if you put color code dont work

"broadcast <RichColor Color="1, 0.5, 0, 1">hello world every 1 minute!</>"

is normal ?

can we add that on future and size ?

thanks

Try this...

"broadcast <RichColor Color=\"1, 0.5, 0, 1\">hello world every 1 minute!</>"

For people with GPortal servers:

You need to enter you actual server IP (not 127.0.0.1), the RCON port (not the FTP one) and the admin password you have set under Basic Settings.

This is amazing!
I just wonder if it would be possible for an option to have a startup command with a delay so it'll run after a startup dinowipe for example?

Last edited:
This is amazing!
I just wonder if it would be possible for an option to have a startup command with a delay so it'll run after a startup dinowipe for example?

Add "destorywilddinos" as the first startup command.

This should be core functionality in Ark servers. Together with the NoWander+, Lethal is making stuff that WC is too ignorant to. Going to show these guys don't play their own game. Glad someone made plugins for this kind of functionality!!!

This should be core functionality in Ark servers. Together with the NoWander+, Lethal is making stuff that WC is too ignorant to. Going to show these guys don't play their own game. Glad someone made plugins for this kind of functionality!!!
that's absolutely true.

Hello,
I have

Code:
{
    "Command":"serverchat Join discord for all info you need press F1!",
    "Type":"Minutes",
    "Schedule":30
}

But he sow message on chat like each 5 min or less :\

But he sow message on chat like each 5 min or less :\

I put that same config on my test server and message appeared exactly 30 minutes after the server started. I will run it for another 30 minute test but I don't see why it would be any different for the second 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back