PVPVE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

woolypenguin

ㅤㅤ
woolypenguin submitted a new resource:

PVPVE - Makes PVP and PVE possible on the same server!

PVPVE
- Making it possible to have PVP and PVE simultaneously cluster wide.

Features:

• Easily switch between pvp and pve with configurable delay to take effect.
  • PVE players cannot damage other PVE nor PVP players/dinos/structures.
  • Turrets will not shoot if attacker or defender is in PVE mode.
  • Forces same tribename and leader on all servers
  • Prevents people from joining a tribe with different owner than they're already in...

Read more about this resource...

I think,

It should have option like "PlayerCanSwitch:true/false" and have zone of TribeID like "PVPTribe:123456789,987654321"

e.g. if set "PlayerCanSwitch" to false only admin can switch Tribe to PVE or PVP by writing TribeID in the "PVPTribe" zone.

Thank you.

Like have you safe zone and out of that full pvp ? :\
think the pluguin is more for pvp / pve server with ppl how want use PVP only or PVE u know what i mean :\

What do you mean with "zone of TribeID"?

Oh, sorry about my wrong word.

Um... I mean is when admin want to add tribe to be PVPTribe just use command like"addtribepvp {TribeID}" or edit in DB file.

Thank you.

I agree with obelisk, tribes changing their status from pvp/pve is something I can see being problematic, perhaps an option for admin switching only.

woolypenguin updated PVPVE with a new update entry:

- Improved turret targeting, will now skip PVE players and go for the PVP player behind them.
- Added so buff's cannot be applied: PVE-PVE players nor PVP-PVE players.
- Removed all possibility of carrying/dragging PVP vs PVE or PVE vs PVE players.
- Added ability to scale harvesting for PVE players by configurable divider.
- Made it impossible for PVE players to place C4 near other players structures.
- Added option to allow PVP turrets to shoot PVE players with special damage multiplier.

Read the rest of this update entry...

- Improved turret targeting, will now skip PVE players and go for the PVP player behind them.
- Added so buff's cannot be applied: PVE-PVE players nor PVP-PVE players.
- Removed all possibility of carrying/dragging PVP vs PVE or PVE vs PVE players.
- Added ability to scale harvesting for PVE players by configurable divider.
- Made it impossible for PVE players to place C4 near other players structures.
- Added option to allow PVP turrets to shoot PVE players with special damage multiplier.

Why this annual renewal decision? I was going to buy this plugin then I read about the renewal. looks like a great plugin but I don't think it will be bought in large quantities due to this factor (my opinion).

Эти параметры уже есть в игре, а тут за это ещё деньги беру, ужас !!!

Sektorlord. please then show me how this is already in the game, it is not..

- Fixed so every player can type /pve to see time left.
- Fixed grabbing/carrying/buffs prevention removing buffs for same team or vs wild dinos.
- Fixed so setpve command is updated at once when u are in tribe. (previously only without tribe was updated instantly) - Added so that PVE protected player cannot be grapplehooked.
- Added cooldown between sending messages to ppl about not being able to damage. No more spam over screen. (Configurable, default 6sec)
- Added option for protecting...

- Made it so tribe admins also can change to pvp/pve
- Made it so plugin validates player data upon join. Removing any tribes they're not member of on the server etc.
- Made it so that admins can force them selves into any tribe. it will neither write that tribe into your player data if you do so.
- Added servername of where tribe is found to the notification displayed when it says you're in tribe on another server and prevents tribe creation or joining.

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back