PVP-Protection (DISABLED) [Paid]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We are very interested in this plugin just have a few questions. When a player is under protection will turrets still kill them so they cannot scout a persons base? Would it be possible to limit the protection to just their structures and not every person in the tribes survivors?

We are very interested in this plugin just have a few questions. When a player is under protection will turrets still kill them so they cannot scout a persons base? Would it be possible to limit the protection to just their structures and not every person in the tribes survivors?
I tested the plugins its seems that the player can still be killed by the turret you can even control the amount of damage of them on a player in the config, nut the plugins also make protected player invincible vs other players and thats suck if you have a pvp server with lot of savage pvp xD

I tested the plugins its seems that the player can still be killed by the turret you can even control the amount of damage of them on a player in the config, nut the plugins also make protected player invincible vs other players and thats suck if you have a pvp server with lot of savage pvp xD
Awesome thank you Maticha!

Sorry!
We can't find that PayPal.Me profile. Either it doesn't exist or it was disabled by its creator. Try checking the link's right.​

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back