[Outdated] Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
After the latest patch we are also experiencing crashes. Up until recently the plug-in has been flawless.

[Bug Report]

Hello,

This plugin has worked flawlessly for us up until a few days ago.

Now every time someone votes and then tries to claim the reward in-game with /votereward it crashes the server.

Nothing has been changed on our end in config.json.

The reward players get in-game (when it worked) is Element:

Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'

I tried spawn in Elements on server as admin just to be sure that still works so it isn't a game issue but a plugin or voting site issue.

Here is a screenshot from a server crash:

View attachment 575

It is a great plugin when it works, thanks for making it!

Hi, is there any way to get this Plugin working on clustered servers?

I'm having an issue with this Plugin as well, I want 3 plugins on my server, ArkShop, AllEngrams and VoteRewards. AllEngrams works and loads fine, but ArkShop and VoteRewards doesn't.

07/20/18 23:47 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2139: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
07/20/18 23:47 [VoteRewards][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 300: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - VoteRewards

If anyone can help me please tell me and I will send you the config, Thanks!

I'm having an issue with this Plugin as well, I want 3 plugins on my server, ArkShop, AllEngrams and VoteRewards. AllEngrams works and loads fine, but ArkShop and VoteRewards doesn't.

07/20/18 23:47 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2139: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
07/20/18 23:47 [VoteRewards][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 300: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - VoteRewards

If anyone can help me please tell me and I will send you the config, Thanks!
Your Vote Rewards plugin might be crashing if your config is wrong, run your config trough this tool: https://jsonlint.com/
since Error code: 1114 indicates something is wrong with your config

Last edited:
Hello, i have 6 Ark server running with same issue. All server crashes since the /votereward typed in. BTW. I have 6 Plugins installed Including the shop and shop still working fine. Just the Votereward bring all server to crash. Disabled now on all server and wait for solution. Hope Soon :)

Hello Thanks for Answer,

i not have problem with oher Plugins. Just the Votereward brings the server to crash. Are there any dependencies to oher Plugins in that Vote Reward ?

Regards

Jürgen

Guys, it has been said before, the last ARK server update makes this plugin and the shop crash.
The shop has been fixed and uploaded in a new thread by other dev (not michidu).
But the code for this plugin isnt on github so that other dev cant fix it and we all have to wait for michidu.
You should remove the plugin until it is fixed.
The other dev: Ownprox

Would somebody be so kind to tell me how I turn off the carno and the saddle? I just want people to save points to use them in the /shop.
I have ZERO clue on how to edit this file... My own guess was to do "Amount":0, for the saddle but how do I get rid of the carno? remove the whole line of text? (
"Level":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'")

or the "Dinos" part aswell?

sorry of how dumb my question must look to some :LOL:

Would somebody be so kind to tell me how I turn off the carno and the saddle? I just want people to save points to use them in the /shop.
I have ZERO clue on how to edit this file... My own guess was to do "Amount":0, for the saddle but how do I get rid of the carno? remove the whole line of text? (
"Level":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'")

or the "Dinos" part aswell?

sorry of how dumb my question must look to some :LOL:

Here you go :)

JSON:
{
  "ServerKey":"",
  "ShopPoints":20,
  "ItemsConfig":{
    "Items":[
    ],
    "Dinos":[
    ]
  },
  "Messages":{
    "Sender":"VoteRewards",
    "Command":"/votereward",
    "RequestFailed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Request has failed, please try again later</>",
    "VoteNotFound":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your vote wasn't found</>",
    "VoteClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your reward has already been claimed</>",
    "VoteNotClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your vote has not been claimed</>",
    "SuccessfullyClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully claimed your reward</>"
  }
}

Here you go :)

JSON:
{
  "ServerKey":"",
  "ShopPoints":20,
  "ItemsConfig":{
    ],
    ]
  },
  "Messages":{
    "Sender":"VoteRewards",
    "Command":"/votereward",
    "RequestFailed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Request has failed, please try again later</>",
    "VoteNotFound":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your vote wasn't found</>",
    "VoteClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your reward has already been claimed</>",
    "VoteNotClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your vote has not been claimed</>",
    "SuccessfullyClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully claimed your reward</>"
  }
}

Lots of thank! also for the fast reply xox

First of all thank you very much for updating this plugin and for supporting multiple servers.

On the other hand, I had a doubt. Now that it gives 20 points, 1 Saddle and 1 carno for each server that votes, or 20 points, 1 Saddle and 1 carno in total, for voting the 3 servers.

"ServerKey":"key1,key2,key3", // Your API key from ark-servers.net, supports multiple keys separated by comma
"ShopPoints":20, // Amount of points that will be awarded to player for each vote (if ArkShop is loaded)
"ItemsConfig":{ // Items that will be awarded to player for each vote
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'"
}
],
{
"Level":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
}
]
}

Thank you!

First of all thank you very much for updating this plugin and for supporting multiple servers.

On the other hand, I had a doubt. Now that it gives 20 points, 1 Saddle and 1 carno for each server that votes, or 20 points, 1 Saddle and 1 carno in total, for voting the 3 servers.

Thank you!

For each server.

Multiple ServerKey's doesnt work after you added them all you cant use the command or atleast no responce.

it works well for me with 3 servers.

But it have a problem, when someone use the command, for example 2 times,if the second time, you execute it before the first end,the server get crash.

I hope it can be solved early, Thanks!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back