[Outdated] Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Don't you get a crashstack or dump file in the save directory?
Info should be in the save directory: e.g. D:\Servers\ARK\The Island\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks

how do i even open dump files?

So, it looks like I may have spoken too early about my understanding of what was going on with the plugin. We have a number of players who don't play every day, but do vote every day. Prior to now, I had an Excel document that pulled the API data from Ark-Servers via a timed refresh, and we manually tracked handing out rewards as an input. The Excel doc summed up the votes as a total, and subtracted the reward grants from it, indicating how many rewards were still owed. Below are some vote records from the server, starting from the morning where I rebooted to install the API and vote rewards tracker.....
It is planned to add such feature to claim more than one vote. As of now, it only uses API functions provided by ark-servers.

It is planned to add such feature to claim more than one vote. As of now, it only uses API functions provided by ark-servers.

Pretty much what I figured. As I said, I assume you'll have to offload all that tracking to a local file. We're working around it for the time being with an Excel script on the side. You might want to just throw that in the description somewhere to save people posting a question like I did.

Still having issue with my vote rewards in my last post I have included the DUMP.dmp file but I cannot read it and can't find the issue!

Still having issue with my vote rewards in my last post I have included the DUMP.dmp file but I cannot read it and can't find the issue!

Dump Analyzed.
Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VoteRewards.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VoteRewards.dll
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\guids.ini, error 2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ShooterGameServer.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ShooterGameServer.exe
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tier0_s64.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tier0_s64.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for steamclient64.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for steamclient64.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PxFoundation_x64.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PxFoundation_x64.dll
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2
GetUrlPageData2 (WinHttp) failed: 12029.

FAULTING_IP:
KERNELBASE!RaiseException+39
000007fe`fd46a06d 4881c4c8000000  add     rsp,0C8h

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  ffffffffffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 000007fefd46a06d (KERNELBASE!RaiseException+0x0000000000000039)
   ExceptionCode: e06d7363 (C++ EH exception)
  ExceptionFlags: 00000001
NumberParameters: 4
   Parameter[0]: 0000000019930520
   Parameter[1]: 000000000068ee68
   Parameter[2]: 000007fef0b3e8a0
   Parameter[3]: 000007fef0b10000

Dump Analyzed.
Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VoteRewards.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VoteRewards.dll
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\guids.ini, error 2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ShooterGameServer.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ShooterGameServer.exe
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tier0_s64.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tier0_s64.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for steamclient64.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for steamclient64.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PxFoundation_x64.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PxFoundation_x64.dll
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2
GetUrlPageData2 (WinHttp) failed: 12029.

FAULTING_IP:
KERNELBASE!RaiseException+39
000007fe`fd46a06d 4881c4c8000000  add     rsp,0C8h

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  ffffffffffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 000007fefd46a06d (KERNELBASE!RaiseException+0x0000000000000039)
   ExceptionCode: e06d7363 (C++ EH exception)
  ExceptionFlags: 00000001
NumberParameters: 4
   Parameter[0]: 0000000019930520
   Parameter[1]: 000000000068ee68
   Parameter[2]: 000007fef0b3e8a0
   Parameter[3]: 000007fef0b10000
what does that mean?

what would the fix be?

what does that mean?

what would the fix be?
That information is for Michidu, he will take a look at the problem when he can!

//Foppa

hello how to make this work ? and how people will vote and claim there rewards ? i puted a votes link already .. so if player use it they will get there points or what ? thanks in advance

hello how to make this work ? and how people will vote and claim there rewards ? i puted a votes link already .. so if player use it they will get there points or what ? thanks in advance
They vote on this site https://ark-servers.net
And where you have your server API connected to the Vote & Reward plugin. When they have voted they will receive a reward after your config.

//Foppa

suggestion:

Reward for accumulated votes and vote for several servers

{
"ServerKey":"ApiKey1, ApiKey2, ApiKey3", // Your API key from ark-servers.net
"DbPathOverride":"//Votes.db"

I join the wish! It would be nice if I could install several APIs of all servers.

Feature Request:
- Random Reward based on list of possible rewards, that way its not always the same thing being given. maybe they get really lucky and get a good reward. Either weighted chances or all have same chance but only 1 reward is given.

I have been trying to add this plugin to my ark server manager but every time I try it says an error has occurred while reading the selected file

and the file I am adding is the VoteRewards.dll

Last edited:
im getting this error in my log

04/07/18 21:41 [VoteRewards][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 56: syntax error - invalid literal; last read: '"myapikey removed for security", /'; expected string literal
04/07/18 21:41 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - VoteRewards
Error code: 3765269347
That is telling you there is an error on how you parsed something when writing it out I would use this site to check it JSON file https://codebeautify.org/jsonvalidator

I have been trying to add this plugin to my ark server manager but every time I try it says an error has occurred while reading the selected file

and the file I am adding is the VoteRewards.dll
This plugin is not for ark server manager. You need to install ArkAPI first.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back