[Outdated] Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Vote Rewards - Rewards players who vote for your server on ark-servers.net

This plugin allows to automatically rewards players who vote for your server on ark-servers.net.

Chat Commands:
  • /votereward - Checks for votes and awards player.
Console Commands:
  • VoteRewards.Reload - Reloads a config file.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Awesome! but one thing that would be even more awesome if you could do /vote so a player can vote for the server in-game!

Awesome! but one thing that would be even more awesome if you could do /vote so a player can vote for the server in-game!
It's not possible because ark-servers doesn't provide such feature.

Amazing plugin! :eek: that will help us with votes.

suggestion:

To be able to put several servers to vote.

- option to vote for pixark servers on:

https://pixark-servers.io/

It is the same company as https://ark-servers.net.

For example, in the votes, we give points for voting in these two websites and several servers.

Thanks for very nice plugin!

Small suggestion/request:
- Add ability to claim more than one vote, in example new config:

"NumberOfPastVotes": 3 (for claim max 3votes in one /votereward command)

How does it prevent people voting multiple times?
It's handled by ark-servers. Only one vote is allowed in 24h (for steam id).
Hi i installed the plugin and when someone votes and the thy do /votereward it gives them the points and dino but then it just crashes all my asm any iders and what it can be
Do you use API v2.5? Post your config also (just remove server key).

Seems to be working good! Thanks for another great plugin.

Feature request though.
Extra rewards for milestone votes
Like on 10th consecutive vote Award normal award + bonus

Another Feature:
- Option to have multiple item rewards in config and the plugin will randomly select one each vote.

It's handled by ark-servers. Only one vote is allowed in 24h (for steam id).

Do you use API v2.5? Post your config also (just remove server key).

Yep im useing latest api 2.5 also only changed on vote config was points from 20 to 1000 and added my server key it works ok when i or admin voted but soon as player votes it seems to close the asm no other config was changed

Yep im useing latest api 2.5 also only changed on vote config was points from 20 to 1000 and added my server key it works ok when i or admin voted but soon as player votes it seems to close the asm no other config was changed
Post crash log.

Still no idea where to get my arkserver key. anyone?

Still no idea where to get my arkserver key. anyone?

in ark-servers.net in the top, follow the next steps:

My Options> Manage your servers

Under you banner of eacht server you have a line that is called API KEY

suggestion:

Reward for accumulated votes and vote for several servers

{
"ServerKey":"ApiKey1, ApiKey2, ApiKey3", // Your API key from ark-servers.net
"DbPathOverride":"//Votes.db"

"Individual":{
"ShopPoints":20, // Amount of points that will be awarded to player for each vote (if ArkShop is loaded)
"ItemsConfig":{ // Items that will be awarded to player for each vote
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
}
]
}
},

"General":{
"Accumulatedvotes":30, // Amount of votes for all servers, if people get 30 votes in all servers they will get the next points and items. This amount will be save in Votes.db
"ShopPoints":1000, // Amount of points that will be awarded to player for 30 votes (if ArkShop is loaded)
"ItemsConfig":{ // Items that will be awarded to player for each vote
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":5,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":225,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Rex/Rex_Character_BP.Rex_Character_BP'"
}
]
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"VoteRewards",
"Numerofvotes":"TotalVotes", // Amount of all votes, it is save in Votes.db
"Command":"/votereward",
"RequestFailed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Request has failed, please try again later</>",
"VoteNotFound":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your vote wasn't found</>",
"VoteClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your reward has already been claimed</>",
"VoteNotClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Your vote has not been claimed</>",
"SuccessfullyClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully claimed your reward</>"
}
}

im getting this error in my log

04/07/18 21:41 [VoteRewards][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 56: syntax error - invalid literal; last read: '"myapikey removed for security", /'; expected string literal
04/07/18 21:41 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - VoteRewards
Error code: 3765269347

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back