Offline Raid Protection + Auto Decay (DISABLED)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AgitoReiKen

AgitoReiKen submitted a new resource:

Offline Raid Protection + Auto Decay - Improved raid-control system

- Configurable:
Character resistance/damage,
Structure resistance/Damage,
Wild dinos damage
Passive dinos can take no damage
Up/Down delays (minutes)
Penalty if tribe was raided
Penalty if tribe have online alliance

AutoDecay: if tribe if offline some time, tribe structures can be destroyed, tribe dinos can be unclaimed/destroyed
Info command: /orpcheck
Gives to player current information about orp settings, and his orp status...

Read more about this resource...

Really nice.

But perhabs you can add a option for infinity bullets or adjustable dmg of turrets.

Abyways, good work

Cool Plugin, mind sharing the "Passive dinos can take no damage part?" i couldnt get the aggression type of the dino correctly.

i dont need your source code i just want a small piece of it , i already made a ORP plugin myself ;) i couldnt get the aggression type working.
@r2range Any hook with a APrimalDinoCharacter in it can use this to get aggression:
C++:
APrimalDinoCharacterVariable->TamedAggressionLevelField();
0 is passive, and you can use logging to check the others

@r2range Any hook with a APrimalDinoCharacter in it can use this to get aggression:
C++:
APrimalDinoCharacterVariable->TamedAggressionLevelField();
0 is passive, and you can use logging to check the others
ya i tried that before i crashed when trying to get a return.

Code:
            FString Name = "";
            int type = 20;
            FString reply = "";

dino->GetDinoDescriptiveName(&Name);

type = dino->TamedAggressionLevelField();                

reply += FString::Format(TEXT("Name={}, Health={}, Type={}\n"), *Name, dino->GetHealth(), type);

Hello got two questions,

1. is it possible to set the PowerDownDelay so that players are protected in time and can continue playing normally?

2. is Passive Dino Protection only active after ORP is active?

Hello got two questions,

1. is it possible to set the PowerDownDelay so that players are protected in time and can continue playing normally?

2. is Passive Dino Protection only active after ORP is active?
Yes you cant put the down delay so player stay protected for an amount of time after they log on
Yes the passive dino protection is working only when player are offline and protected

ah cool thanks for info !

I have a feature request, can you make it possible to exclude tribes from offline protection based on their id?

ah cool thanks for info !

I have a feature request, can you make it possible to exclude tribes from offline protection based on their id?
The tribe Id change from map to map and also from a wipe to wipe it will be better to blacklist players with steamId

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back