New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The plugin was not automatically updated by another plugin called "Automatic Plugin Update Checker".
The "New Player Protection" plugin on my server is still at version 1.62, the most current of which is 1.81.
Do I have to do it manually?
Something is not happening as expected in the plugin "Automatic Plugin Update Checker" or "New Player Protection", or is not to update automatically anyway?

Yea, I've never heard of a plugin that auto updates other plugins.

Hi, i wanted to add a tribe to the pve function, it works and the tribe is under pve protection, but they can attack other tribes (structures, dinos), thats not rly good, is there a way that a pve protected tribe cant attack other tribe structures and dinos?

Hi, i wanted to add a tribe to the pve function, it works and the tribe is under pve protection, but they can attack other tribes (structures, dinos), thats not rly good, is there a way that a pve protected tribe cant attack other tribe structures and dinos?
If they are set to pve, they can't damage structures, but will still damage players and dinoa

I seem to be having issue with this plugin and the Discord Integrator plugin. With 1.81 it doesnt seem to do anything when that plugin is installed.

I seem to be having issue with this plugin and the Discord Integrator plugin. With 1.81 it doesnt seem to do anything when that plugin is installed.

No idea what would be causing that. Npp is only tested and guaranteed to be compatible with permissions, the ark api, and S+. I haven't heard of plugins stopping each other from working though.

No idea what would be causing that. Npp is only tested and guaranteed to be compatible with permissions, the ark api, and S+. I haven't heard of plugins stopping each other from working though.
I was able to figure it out. The issue is when you type the prefix chat command !npp it does to the discord integrator, but if you change the prefix to /npp it will work.

anyone else having an issue with NPP causing massive lag when someone uses C4 on the server. Raiding and defending tribes don't even have NPP. I know it's NPP because when the plugin is removed the massive lag stops.
NPP plugin is somehow causing the c4 to blow up one by one vs. all at once like normal. Not sure if this is the issue. but, def caused by NPP

Last edited:
Hey Hey, latest update is causing a crash whenever players use the !npp disable command.
reverting back to previous until i can work out why

Hey Hey, latest update is causing a crash whenever players use the !npp disable command.
reverting back to previous until i can work out why
Posted in my discord:

@everyone The v301.1 broke some minor functions of the API. Currently the disable chat command for NPP is causing a crash when checking if the player is a tribe admin.

The only fix right now is to set this in the config and handle disables manually with admin commands:

"AllowPlayersToDisableOwnedTribeProtection": false,

anyone else having an issue with NPP causing massive lag when someone uses C4 on the server. Raiding and defending tribes don't even have NPP. I know it's NPP because when the plugin is removed the massive lag stops.
NPP plugin is somehow causing the c4 to blow up one by one vs. all at once like normal. Not sure if this is the issue. but, def caused by NPP

i have the same problem

Hello, I like this plug-in very much. A new problem I have encountered is that setting protection tribes in the manager will appear:player exceeds NPP maximum level, unable to protect tribe.How to protect tribes and set the highest level of NPP players

Hello, I like this plug-in very much. A new problem I have encountered is that setting protection tribes in the manager will appear:player exceeds NPP maximum level, unable to protect tribe.How to protect tribes and set the highest level of NPP players
Via config. Players over MaxPlayerLevel can't be protected via the default timed protection. You can set them as PvE tribes or raise the max level for npp

Via config. Players over MaxPlayerLevel can't be protected via the default timed protection. You can set them as PvE tribes or raise the max level for npp
Thank you very much for the author's reply. I've been wondering why a novice plug-in always has plug-in information in the background, which makes it impossible for me to view the real-time dynamic of the player. I've uploaded the problem I encountered. Can I cancel the self-test information of this plug-in? Or hide it. Thanks for the author's answer. Your plug-in is very good. There was a stone man with C4 anti injury and anti battery. Has this problem been fixed now?

Thank you very much for the author's reply. I've been wondering why a novice plug-in always has plug-in information in the background, which makes it impossible for me to view the real-time dynamic of the player. I've uploaded the problem I encountered. Can I cancel the self-test information of this plug-in? Or hide it. Thanks for the author's answer. Your plug-in is very good. There was a stone man with C4 anti injury and anti battery. Has this problem been fixed now?

The console logging can not be turned off at this time. Maybe a future update will have a toggle in the config.

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking about c4. There was a reported issue of c4 not taking damage, but I could not replicate it. However, I have added a structure blacklist in the config. You can use the !npp path command while looking at c4 to get the text to add to the config to make c4 damageable.

If you have anymore questions, I'd recommend joining my discord. The link Is in the plugin overview.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back