Make Ark Great Again

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

woolypenguin

ㅤㅤ
woolypenguin submitted a new resource:

Make Ark Great Again - PvP Cooldown system, ORP ++

Introducing, MAGA: Make Ark Great Again!
- PvP Cooldown system with extras.
Made to balance/fix troubles you might have getting pvp perfectly balanced :)
Features:
  • PvP Cooldown System properly tracking pvp, with the ability to:
    • Add X seconds duration for player vs player, Y seconds for player vs structures.
    • Block any weapon from config list while active pvp cooldown.
    • Block any structure from config list from being...

Read more about this resource...

even Ark game price is not 35€ are you kidding with us:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yes, because I would sell same amount of copies of this, as wildcard does ark.. :)
You should go buy a plugin with less time spent on it :)

Last edited:
woolypenguin updated Make Ark Great Again with a new update entry:

1.1 RC1

Fixed: "TurretsGiveRaidCDTime": true,
so it applies properly.

Added:
  • Ability to adjust turret damage when ORP active.
  • Ability to always block dropping of blueprints while active pvp cd.
  • Ability to block placing new structures while active pvp cd.
  • Now displays message when attacking ORP protected /structure dino. Including % damage taken.

Requires config updates. .rar includes updated configs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

woolypenguin updated Make Ark Great Again with a new update entry:

1.1 RC2

Fixed: "TurretsGiveRaidCDTime": true,
so it applies properly.

Added:
  • Ability to adjust turret damage when ORP active.
  • Ability to always block dropping of blueprints while active pvp cd.
  • Ability to block placing new structures while active pvp cd.
  • Now displays message when attacking ORP protected /structure dino. Including % damage taken.
  • Performance tweak.

Requires config updates. .rar includes updated configs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This does look like a great plugin, probably took you a long time to make as well but the asking price is far too much imo.

you know that this plugin "contains several features" lol. Suicide, Chat Control ,ORP, PvP Control, dino stats and soon also passive dino protection. 35€ is nothing, all others offer their plugins for 20€ and there is only 1 feautre included!

Haven't used this myself but I have seen a decent track record with woolypenguin. He is a great coder and does some amazing work. I use one of his other plugins with great success.

Totally worth the price just like the other plugin @woolypenguin created. Not only this very prompt suppport and resolution and super friendly too. IMO best dev on ArkAPI.

Does this prevent people from uploading their items/tames while being raided?

Does the popcorning feature prevent people being raided from using the S+ incinerator?

Are there any checks to see if someone is actually being raided? Couldn't I for instance just shoot at someone's base and trigger a "raid" and thus blocking them from doing a lot and causing more headache than necessary?

Shooting a structure doesn't trigger cooldown. Most things should already be properly accounted for, and if anything is found not to be, damage type would be added to checks.
Popcorning feature doesnt prevent S+ incinerator. But that would require blocking usage of structures, something that is on the list of things to be added.. :)

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back