Cross Server Chat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
what did not try, such crashes happen all the time, delete the plugin until they fix it

Lol this is all on your end. Works just fine, remove it if you can't figure it out. But the plugin works if you know what your doing. ;)

Lol this is all on your end. Works just fine, remove it if you can't figure it out. But the plugin works if you know what your doing. ;)
all the plugins are working fine except this, you can continue to tell anything

maybe we have different terms of use, how can you speak for everyone

Last edited:
all the plugins are working fine except this, you can continue to tell anything

maybe we have different terms of use, how can you speak for everyone

I never said, everyone. I quoted you simply saying the plugin works. As you state it does not and it's broken. It would be your setup that's broken. I have the plugin running just fine on 9 Servers! Have a good day.

I never said, everyone. I quoted you simply saying the plugin works. As you state it does not and it's broken. It would be your setup that's broken. I have the plugin running just fine on 9 Servers! Have a good day.
I also have 9 servers on which players use cyrillic typing
I disable the plugin, I will write if it helps

yVqmyhz.jpg

Last edited:
I also have 9 servers on which players use cyrillic typing
I disable the plugin, I will write if it helps

yVqmyhz.jpg

And yea I would love to help you just get tired of people calling the plugin broke when it's not. So in your GUS did you make sure the Rcon ports are open and correct? Also do you have RconEnabled=true in there? I will do my best to help you ;)

And yea I would love to help you just get tired of people calling the plugin broke when it's not. So in your GUS did you make sure the Rcon ports are open and correct? Also do you have RconEnabled=true in there? I will do my best to help you ;) You need to allow it through firewall too or disabled it.

and who is developing this plugin? can I turn on debug mode? i think this will help find the problem.

Last edited:
and who is developing this plugin? can I turn on debug mode? i think this will help find the problem.

The guy who uploaded it shows his name right at the top lol. But again debug your server verify your files ports ect. Plugin works just fine ;)

I will write again.
My server works perfectly with all the plugins, except this one.

Still your end I'm running almost all Atlas plugins with this one just fine. so again it's you and YOUR Setup! Simply remove it since your not getting any reply but by me cause it works for the rest of us ;)

Well I am running the Ark version of this just fine, however, the ATLAS plugin doesn't seem to be able to communicate with any servers...

Well I am running the Ark version of this just fine, however, the ATLAS plugin doesn't seem to be able to communicate with any servers...

Lol works just fine on my end will send screenshots tomorrow pretty late here!

Lol works just fine on my end will send screenshots tomorrow pretty late here!
Would be good to know.
I can list what I did.
I downloaded the Plugin and set up all 12 IPs + Ports (like their RCON Ports are Setup) since I am running 12 Servers on 2 machines.
Each machine is running these servers from 1 Folder/Installation (not separate ones for each grid).
I set a secret pass that is not the RCON password as it’s not required to be the same.
I stopped all Servers and started them again. I am getting the yellow timeout messages on some and no error messages on other servers.
I am using another RCON Crosschat right now that is working fine. So port forwarding cannot be the issue.

Just to throw in my experience with cross chat so far - It definitely does work, but just isn't stable when there are a lot of users trying to communicate. (50+). With only a small amount of users it was perfectly stable and worked as intended.

Once it ramped up, RCON errors would display in the server windows and eventually result in a crash of normally 2-4 of my grids. If the player count continued to be high, i'd expect another crash in under 30 minutes.

OwnProx has already mentioned that there isn't much more he can do with it as RCON for ATLAS does seem inherently unstable. I would be interested to see how JetFox has gone about implementing his cross chat solution though, has anyone tried it? https://www.playatlas.com/index.php...ase-v2003-atlasupdater-auto-updaterrestarter/

Once it ramped up, RCON errors would display in the server windows and eventually result in a crash of normally 2-4 of my grids. If the player count continued to be high, i'd expect another crash in under 30 minutes.

exactly the same problem

The funny thing is I am using an old Ark Script for my Crosschat atm that is perfectly stable. I have about 130 Ppl online in the evening and it works just fine. The only problem is since it works plainly on RCON, not api the text is big and yellow

The funny thing is I am using an old Ark Script for my Crosschat atm that is perfectly stable. I have about 130 Ppl online in the evening and it works just fine. The only problem is since it works plainly on RCON, not api the text is big and yellow

@OwnProx - I'm guessing if Revy's is working as mentioned then there must be something more than just a RCON issue? As mentioned before, would be interesting to see how Jetfox has done his. I've asked but no response yet.

only this plugin supports unicode, other solutions won't work for me

Ah yea true, got to be something there that's causing the issues. I've been speaking to people using other standard RCON chat tools, (big yellow text) and they are saying it's all working fine, just looks super bad. Which ties in with what @Revy said.

Do you guys notice the servers crash more often when plugin is enabled?

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back