Auto Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This mod makes forcefields on extinction immortal... 100% broken for game mechanics. paintView attachment 842
I am not sure what i missed or what you are trying to say what's wrong. But this plugin is meant to Protect structures. So what's broken?

it protects supply drops shield(colored shields) from extinctions, so wild corrupted dinos wont destroy the shield and players can stay inside and kill em alll and loot the drops... for example can solo a red drop, just staying inside and ranged kill all the dinos from outside the shield

i meant what Revoolt said, sorry for the confusion. If a tribe is under protection, and they trigger the supply drop event, the drop and the subsequent shield (that doesn't actually belong to any tribe) will be invulnerable

after countless tries to diagnose the issue i finally found out why cannons dont damage structures on my server

its this plugin, i took a look at its source code and the plugin has a snippet of code from NoCannons which blocks cannon damage if you install this plugin

is this neccesarry for the plugin to function or was this just added in so the owner of this plugin didn’t have to add NoCannons ?

After the player protection is over, the player transmits to the other servers in the cluster. When it is sent back, it will modify the SteanID creation time, and the building will be protected. This is a bug, artillery, C4 can not destroy their buildings can only use RPG. The player will not be prompted to be protected when destroyed.

Last edited:
Having a Problem When players destroys a lot of structures. If they drop down a turret tower, server crashes, when the plugin is removed, no issues at all.

hi,great plugin!
but can you improve that server could have cannon damage.maybe you could set a config to set it.thanks.

after countless tries to diagnose the issue i finally found out why cannons dont damage structures on my server

its this plugin, i took a look at its source code and the plugin has a snippet of code from NoCannons which blocks cannon damage if you install this plugin

is this neccesarry for the plugin to function or was this just added in so the owner of this plugin didn’t have to add NoCannons ?
YEs exactly i did it so i only have 1 plugin doing the work of 2
hi,great plugin!
but can you improve that server could have cannon damage.maybe you could set a config to set it.thanks.
You can remove it from the source quit easly just replace Canon byt any other word

thank you! Maticha
great plugin!

this plugin is safety and reliable?

here are the following bugs i found from my testing copied from another post i made on this thread

1. “wild” structures such as beaver dams and bee hives are not breakable while under protection
2.installing this plugin on a non freshly wiped server results it it not being able to grab the tribe ids properly and some tribes become invincible to structure dmg/sometimes the other way around
3.any structure used for pvp can still be placed while you’re under protection (structures like turrets spike walls and more) this is the most game breaking bug as tribes that have protection can place turrets and spike walls near other tribes to trap them
4. there should be a notification when a player joins the server for the first time to alert them that they’re under protection
5. (unconfirmed) tribes lose protection after adding more tribemates

+this plugin can only be used on a freshly wiped server, adding it onto a non freshly wiped sever will cause invincible tribes

also this plugin is unusable on Extinction as the orbital drops create a shield and it considers the shield as a structure and thus other players cant break it

here are the following bugs i found from my testing copied from another post i made on this thread

+this plugin can only be used on a freshly wiped server, adding it onto a non freshly wiped sever will cause invincible tribes

also this plugin is unusable on Extinction as the orbital drops create a shield and it considers the shield as a structure and thus other players cant break it
About the Tribe loose protection if they add a memeber its not really true they loose the protection ony if they invite a new memeber who is not protected its to prevent abuse.

About extinction didn't get the problems on my server but i will check again just to be sure cause player are doing orbital drop on my server without any problem.

hey i need help , i think i got the config.json right but when i upload my server it wont even let me in it .
this is my config :

"ProtectionTime": 48,
"DBPrefix": "Ragnarok",
"DBFilePath": "/163.172.16.243_22016/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ArpApi/Plugins/AutoProt",
"MessageDelay": 3,
"Messages": {
"prefix": "eGaming Community",
"DamageMessage": "This structures has still %hours% hours and %minutes% minutes protection left!",
"ProtectionStarted": "Your structures are protected for %time% minutes",
"ProctectionLost": "Your protection time is over. Players may now destroy your structures",
"ProtectionTimeChanged": "Your protection time has been set to %time%",
"CurrentProtectionTime": "Your protection lasts another %hours% hours and %minutes% minutes",
"ProtectionRemoved": "Your protection has been removed!"
}
}

hey i need help , i think i got the config.json right but when i upload my server it wont even let me in it .
this is my config :

"ProtectionTime": 48,
"DBPrefix": "Ragnarok",
"DBFilePath": "/163.172.16.243_22016/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ArpApi/Plugins/AutoProt",
"MessageDelay": 3,
"Messages": {
"prefix": "eGaming Community",
"DamageMessage": "This structures has still %hours% hours and %minutes% minutes protection left!",
"ProtectionStarted": "Your structures are protected for %time% minutes",
"ProctectionLost": "Your protection time is over. Players may now destroy your structures",
"ProtectionTimeChanged": "Your protection time has been set to %time%",
"CurrentProtectionTime": "Your protection lasts another %hours% hours and %minutes% minutes",
"ProtectionRemoved": "Your protection has been removed!"
}
}
Your Db path is not good

C:/ASM/ASM/Servers/SHARED-APIS/AutoProt

Replace with this.
C:/ASM/ASM/Servers/SHARED-APIS/AutoProt/pve.db
or C:/ASM/ASM/Servers/SHARED-APIS/AutoProt.db

Still the same errors^^
fixxed. for ppl who have the same error. Be sure your Folder isnt on protected "write"

Last edited:
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back