Auto Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Does he only work in the legend of the Ragnarok? I changed the map ranking and it will crash after the corresponding map is launched.

Does he only work in the legend of the Ragnarok? I changed the map ranking and it will crash after the corresponding map is launched.
Your server is crashing because Of DeathMatch and Azevent manager read your screen

Your server is crashing because Of DeathMatch and Azevent manager read your screen
Thanks! After AZEventManager and DeathmatchEvent have been deleted, it has started normally! ! ! ! They and AutoProt can't exist at the same time, otherwise they will crash after 2 minutes after startup.

If a new players joins a old tribe does that tribe automatically have another 24 hours of protection, that would be kinda broken.

If a new players joins a old tribe does that tribe automatically have another 24 hours of protection, that would be kinda broken.
Nop even if a new player join a tribe, the tribe protection dont move its calculated from the less time protection of all members

what does this mean?
I changed the cluster server DB to a path, but some servers will have this prompt.

will this protect from all kinds of damage or just from c4/rifle/rocket because i host a modded server and some creatures can do damage :D

will this protect from all kinds of damage or just from c4/rifle/rocket because i host a modded server and some creatures can do damage :D
I have tested it. And it protects from everything. Dinos are not protected tho (unless they are inside the base). But it is a starting protection for your base and not your dinos.

AutoProt cannot be added after an existing archive! I tested that I joined AutoProt after a week of running the server. If there are 2 or more people in the tribe, their tribal buildings will not be able to hurt. I have set the protection time to 0.

Last edited:
Is there a way to get the plugin to not protect beaver dams and beehives?

Has there been any fixes or updates on this? Id love to run this on my cluster, anything I can do to help??

Is there a way to get the plugin to not protect beaver dams and beehives?
Never got this problem on my server, im running a x100 so maybe thats why people dont really use does things

Has there been any fixes or updates on this? Id love to run this on my cluster, anything I can do to help??
The plugins is already working just fine for me so dunno what fix you want

Never got this problem on my server, im running a x100 so maybe thats why people dont really use does things

The plugins is already working just fine for me so dunno what fix you want
C4 /RPG can't destroy the building.
Axe can destroy.
Is bug?

C4 /RPG can't destroy the building.
Axe can destroy.
Is bug?
You cant use the plugins and already running server, you need to wipe the server and start the plugin at the same time that the wipe or all tribe who dont exist on the db files will be immune from c4

You cant use the plugins and already running server, you need to wipe the server and start the plugin at the same time that the wipe or all tribe who dont exist on the db files will be immune from c4
I tried, and soon the same problem will arise.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back