Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is what I used. I have not tested with PTR release.
"NPC1":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Crew Female",
"Level":20,
"Price":25,
"MinLevel":1,
"MaxLevel":150,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Test/HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female.HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female'"
},
"NPC2":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Crew Male",
"Level":20,
"Price":25,
"MaxLevel":150,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Test/HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male.HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male'"
},

@Michidu Ships bought with the config are set to ignore wind. Would it be possible to set the default command to "true true false" instead of "true true true"?

It's not possible to use the whole command in the shop, at least not with my testing as it doesn't pass with JSON Validator:

SpawnShip "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Galleon/Ship_BP_Galleon.Ship_BP_Galleon'" "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullGalleon_BP.ShipHullGalleon_BP'" 10 true true false

If anyone managed to put ships that have everything but don't ignore wind (i.e. still need crew to man the sails and is affected by the wind), can you let me know? Thank you!

Last edited:
@Michidu Ships bought with the config are set to ignore wind. Would it be possible to set the default command to "true true false" instead of "true true true"?

It's not possible to use the whole command in the shop, at least not with my testing as it doesn't pass with JSON Validator:

SpawnShip "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Galleon/Ship_BP_Galleon.Ship_BP_Galleon'" "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullGalleon_BP.ShipHullGalleon_BP'" 10 true true false

If anyone managed to put ships that have everything but don't ignore wind (i.e. still need crew to man the sails and is affected by the wind), can you let me know? Thank you!
Thats not the whole story. All spawned ships ignore everything. They don't require crew to sail or shoot. And they don't agro anything. You would be better off making the purchase of a ship include all the parts to build it, rather than giving a ship.

Thats not the whole story. All spawned ships ignore everything. They don't require crew to sail or shoot. And they don't agro anything. You would be better off making the purchase of a ship include all the parts to build it, rather than giving a ship.
That's not exactly true. If you put false like I highlighted above, your spawned ship will require crew and will not ignore wind. Hence my question to Michidu :)

If in game.

cheat permissions.addgroup Premiums

Leave out Cheat If using Rcon.

To add a player to the group.

Cheat permissions.add "USERS STEAM 64" Premiums

When crew are purchased through my shop they are always spawning in "black", is there a reason why it's doing this? Some players think I'm doing it on purpose...

Everything spawns black. And you are doing it on purpose. If you hadn't made the decision to make then available then they would have any at all. Buy them and use them, or do without! Stop letting your leaches dictate how you feel!

Hello. I wonder if it's going to give it as a / kit?
"plane":{
"Type":"ship",
"Description":"Plane",
"Price":2000,
"BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Devkit/Examples/Airplane/Aircraft_BP_Zephyr.Aircraft_BP_Zephyr'",
"BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Devkit/Examples/Airplane/ShipHull_BP_Hoopoe.ShipHull_BP_Hoopoe'"
}

it does not work

"Kits":{
"help":{
"DefaultAmount":20,
"Price":0,
"MaxLevel":151,
"Description":"Dzban wody oraz jedzenie",
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_WaterJarRefill.PrimalItemConsumable_WaterJarRefill'"
},
{
"Amount":30,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Items/Recipes/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat'"
}
]
},
"plane":{
"Permissions":"Default",
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Type":"ship",
"Description":"Samolot-Plane Uwazaj ma malo hp !!!",
"Price":0,
"BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Devkit/Examples/Airplane/Aircraft_BP_Zephyr.Aircraft_BP_Zephyr'",
"BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Devkit/Examples/Airplane/ShipHull_BP_Hoopoe.ShipHull_BP_Hoopoe'"
}
},

Hello, I recently opened up my server, and have been trying to successfully configure the plugin. I have got it working, HOWEVER, Anything that I have added to the config .json PAST The sample config posted here does not show up. I have added in SO MUCH extra stuff, but when I /shop only 3 things show up. I ran my .json through a validator and it said its valid... Unsure what would be causing it so that it doesn't show everything? Would someone be able to lend a hand??

I have attached my config, and a screenshot of what it shows in-game versus what my config has.

Thank you so much in advance!

Apparently my config did not attach, this is regarding the post above!

"Hello, I recently opened up my server, and have been trying to successfully configure the plugin. I have got it working, HOWEVER, Anything that I have added to the config .json PAST The sample config posted here does not show up. I have added in SO MUCH extra stuff, but when I /shop only 3 things show up. I ran my .json through a validator and it said its valid... Unsure what would be causing it so that it doesn't show everything? Would someone be able to lend a hand??

I have attached my config, and a screenshot of what it shows in-game versus what my config has.

Thank you so much in advance!"

You added a ton of stuff, but added it to nothing.

If you want it in shop items they have to be added to that portion of the config

Apparently my config did not attach, this is regarding the post above!

"Hello, I recently opened up my server, and have been trying to successfully configure the plugin. I have got it working, HOWEVER, Anything that I have added to the config .json PAST The sample config posted here does not show up. I have added in SO MUCH extra stuff, but when I /shop only 3 things show up. I ran my .json through a validator and it said its valid... Unsure what would be causing it so that it doesn't show everything? Would someone be able to lend a hand??

Thank you so much in advance!"
Remove line 126 completely, add a comma to line 125, return line 993 and add }, to line 994 and you should be good

So, got the shop working... kind of...

Whenever someone goes to buy something in the shop, it takes their points but does not give the item purchased. Any ideas on what would cause this? Current config attached.

everything was copied from either the wiki or the compiled bp list that was posted a few pages back.

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back