ArkApi Continuous crash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shaned

Hello, I'am getting this crash roughly every hour and a half. Does anyone have any direction they can give me as to how to fix it?
Thank you
Current plugins:
AllEngrams ArkShop DinoColors Lottery Mutes NameControl NewPlayerProtection Permissions zzMAGA

UPDATE: after the 3x's in a row an hour and a half apart, it hasn't crashed since this posting. I don't know if this new info helps any but just trying to provide any info I can in figuring this all out.
Thank you again

Fatal error!

VERSION: 295.106
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AGameState_DefaultTimer() (0x00007ff8fdc44a03) + 65 bytes [d:\programs\ark\ark-server-api\version\core\private\ark\hooksimpl.cpp:136]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() (0x00007ff6feb34e27) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\timermanager.cpp:1080]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff6fe9ed2b0) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1288]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff6fe94a79f) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1170]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff6fd53d08c) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2421]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff6fd5389ec) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff6fd53e0da) + 5 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff6fd53e210) + 8 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff6ff972841) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9166c84d4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff91913e851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff91913e851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲慍瑮獩䍟慨慲瑣牥䉟彐彃㌱ഴ䰊獡⁴敒潭整䘠湵瑣潩灓歩彥慒獩彥楖畳污਍

Last edited:
I've also been getting several crashes a day for the last 3 days. Just started 3 days ago.

It appears that all of the logs, Shaned's, mine, Sly's all have to do with a timer.
VERSION: 295.106
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AGameState_DefaultTimer() (0x00007ff8fdc44a03) + 65 bytes [d:\programs\ark\ark-server-api\version\core\private\ark\hooksimpl.cpp:136]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() (0x00007ff6feb34e27) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\timermanager.cpp:1080]

Sadly, this post was submitted April 29th with no response yet, sooooooo...

Oh, it looks like my version is also 295.107, not 295.106 and my servers updated May 3rd, Thursday, 2PM, so that would explain why it started a few days ago.

the crashes are getting more frequent i've had 7 crashes today

dynamic_cast<ArkApi::Commands&>(*API::game_api->GetCommands()).CheckOnTimerCallbacks();

is what crashes

mine just crashed again.
On the maps that crash, I have:
ARkShop, ShopRewards, Lottery, agito's ORP and Permissions.

What plugins do the rest of you have?
@GamingOG
@Sly

Also, I checked with the admin of another major server, and they said they have experienced no crashes, so I'm wondering if it's one of the plugins we all share.

She said she has shop and lottery, but not the ORP.

Do ya'll have agito's ORP?

the crashes are getting more frequent i've had 7 crashes today

dynamic_cast<ArkApi::Commands&>(*API::game_api->GetCommands()).CheckOnTimerCallbacks();

is what crashes
CheckOnTimerCallbacks is a timer that will return every X minute. Only thing i dont know is zzMAGA.

The only consistent thing we have that @Tiamo does not have is ORP.

Also, Agito said today in his discord:

>>Default timer issue can be caused by my plugins to users that are not authorized

However, he supposedly authorized me April 22nd. I am texting him about this.

I'm 99% sure it's RPS or ORP. Once removing RPS from our servers crashes seem to have resolved.

after talking with wooly (the MAGA dev) its a bug within the API itself with timers. Michidu would have to fix and he said he would bring it up to him. Also PVP-Protection from agito and MAGA do not play nice as it disables some functionality within MAGA for some reason, wooly doesnt know why this is. Whats odd is if you load up PVP-Protection via cheat plugins.load PVP-Protection in the command line AFTER the server is started, the plugins behave correctly, its only when you have it auto load on server start does it mess up MAGA and when I mean "mess up MAGA" I mean /suicide and the hide incorrect chat commands no longer function from MAGA.

I do not use RPS or ORP on my server and I get none of these crashes and i run nearly 30 plugins.

My plugins can cause this issues, only if you not authorized. But if you not authorized you will see "User not authorized" in console.
Btw, im using it all and didn't get any issues yet

I was having problems with my PVE maps and I do not use PVP Protection on those maps. I only used ORP.
Since removing ORP for the auto-decay on my PVE maps, I have only seen the errors on my PVP maps.

So in my case, it's definitely the ORP, but could also be the PVP Protection.

But as per Agito, he says his cause problems if not authorized, but he showed me that I am authorized. So I still am having problems, so it must be a combination of the API and something. But look at everyone else who has a ton of plugins loaded and I only have 5 loaded.

Arkshop
lottery
ORP
PVP-Protection
ShopRewards

@GamingOGs

I thought mine had resolved too. Got one yesterday at 9:02 AM and then they quit. Until 15 minutes ago. Then got another one.

You had any since?

And I do not have RPS, but I do have ORP.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back