Ark Ascended Manager (AAM)

Ark Ascended Manager (AAM) V2.4.5

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanheda66

Wanheda66 submitted a new resource:

Ark Ascended Manager (AAM) - Manager, All in one

# Ark Ascended Manager (AAM) Features

## Themes
- **Light Mode**: Easily switch to light mode in settings.
- **Dark Mode**: Easily switch to dark mode in settings.

## Server Management
- **Installation & Import**: Easily install new servers from Steam or import existing ones.
- **Control Operations**: Start, stop, update, or sync settings across all servers with simple clicks.
- **Server Cards**: Easily see server information like server status (online or offline), server out of date or...

Read more about this resource...

Wanheda66 updated Ark Ascended Manager (AAM) with a new update entry:

Ark Ascended Manager

🚀
Ark Ascended Manager Update - Version 2.3.5

-
🌟
New Features:The initial phase of plugin and mod management is here!
- Now install plugins with one click and auto install them! This also back ups config files and appends new items to your configs! Mods are added directly to you servers.
- [IMG...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's free or paid? Just saw the "Verified (paid)"

Hello, absolutely love this so far. I had a few questions. How do I stop my server from auto-starting after stopping it? I can't seem to find the option. I also noticed that the passive mod checkbox becomes unticked after booting the server. Will the passive mod still be loaded? We currently have Winter Wonderland enabled passively until WC adds those items to the base game.

Lastly, I was wondering where I could change my server name? I thought I set it right the first time but it booted as just 'The Island'

Thank you so much for providing such an excellent tool. This even has some features that the original ASM was lacking.

Hello, absolutely love this so far. I had a few questions. How do I stop my server from auto-starting after stopping it? I can't seem to find the option. I also noticed that the passive mod checkbox becomes unticked after booting the server. Will the passive mod still be loaded? We currently have Winter Wonderland enabled passively until WC adds those items to the base game.

Lastly, I was wondering where I could change my server name? I thought I set it right the first time but it booted as just 'The Island'

Thank you so much for providing such an excellent tool. This even has some features that the original ASM was lacking.
So the crash detection is only disabled rn after you properly hit the stop buttons on the manager. ( just closing the terminal will not turn it off). I will look into this passivemods and get back with an answer as why its not loading (it should). Server name and admin password have gotten moved to the config tab under administration. This was recently moved from launch params and a bug that I am addressing. We are moving over to an MSI installer and now AAM can be updated in the APP. I also post in the discord often on bugs/ and take bug requests through the app under settings. This pings my discord and allows me to track the issue :)

V2.4.2 Adding Cluster Management

# Ark Ascended Manager
## v2.4.4
## Major Release
- Enabled transfer editabled via the manager
- Directory overrides are found in Launch Parameters section
- Cluster settings (upload timer and preventing upload/downloads) are found under Config settings: Rules: Cluster Options (Now automatically at the top)

## Bug Fix
- Adjusted text and placement of launch parameter save button ( was at the bottom but now at the top right)

v2.4.5 Bug fixes and addition of skin commands

# Release Notes for Ark Ascended Manager V2.4.5

### New Features
- You can now modify the approved list by updating the `CosmeticWhitelistOverride` option in `GameUserSettings.ini`.
- To disable the Custom Cosmetic system on your server, use `-DisableCustomCosmetics` as a command-line parameter.

### Improvements
- Removed unnecessary prompts after installation.
- Enhanced error handling to prevent crashes and improve user notification.

### Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the RCON panel...

Will you support other languages? Traditional Chinese

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back