Voting [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

r2range

r2range submitted a new resource:

Voting - voting arkserver

What Does This Plugin do?
Claims your Vote's from Ark-Servers and put them in a mysql database

Do i have to be on the server to get my vote's?
No, the server will claim your vote from you and will put it in a mysql database where you can claim it later

How do i know that i got vote's left to be claimed?
The server will check inside the database and if you have unclaimed vote's he will send you a message

What are the rewards?
Rewards can be set inside the config and you can give out shop...

Read more about this resource...

Has anyone tried this yet? We're searching for a plugin that works 100% of the time. Hell, even 75% of the time would be good! :D I ordered it and just waiting for a license now...

Has anyone tried this yet? We're searching for a plugin that works 100% of the time. Hell, even 75% of the time would be good! :D I ordered it and just waiting for a license now...
You can test it out on my server - mazaca if you want to test it before using it.

What's the difference in this voting compared to the free public voting one? @r2range interested in this.

I bought it, but it is quite complicated to setup, lol. I just need to set aside some time to do it so we can test it out.
How does it determine what vote sites? Does it reward every single item in the config or does it randomly select one of the items?

How does it determine what vote sites? Does it reward every single item in the config or does it randomly select one of the items?
You Vote on Ark-server, a script i made will claim the vote and put it in a mysql database, the server (plugin) will check every minute if you have vote's left if you do you get a message. when you claim them it will random pick an item from the list and move to the next vote until it's done. so you can have 100 vote's but only need to use 1 command to claim them all.

05/19/19 00:12 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Plugin Votes does not exist

plugin folder went in here C:\asmdata\Servers\Server5\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back