Tutorial : How to compile the plugins your self

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maticha

Hello,
I made a video for people who want to check the code source and compile plugins their selfs
So for paranoic people like me this video will help you
Sorry for my english and the noise on the video
Hope it will help you
Thanks to Michidu for he's help cause he's the one who taked from he's time to show me how to do a month ago.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello Maticha.

Thank you very much for your guide to compile.

Not knowing how to express myself in English, I made a recording of what happens when I follow your steps marked in the video.

If you know what the problem is, I would appreciate the help.

Thank you!

Hello Maticha.

Not knowing how to express myself in English, I made a recording of what happens when I follow your steps marked in the video.

Thank you!

Something is wrong on the config Error code 1114 on plugins always mean something wrong in the config

Hello Maticha.

Thank you!

Hey! Upload you config here and I will try to help you.
https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/

{
"Tiempo de protección": 48,
"DBPrefix": "Testeo",
"DBFilePath": "C: / ASManager / SERVERS / Servers / RagnarokX100 / ShooterGame / Binaries / Win64 / ArkApi / Plugins / AutoProt",
"MessageDelay": 3,
"Mensajes": {
"prefijo": "AutoProt",
"DamageMessage": "¡A estas estructuras aún les quedan% horas% horas y% minutos% minutos de protección!",
"ProtectionStarted": "Sus estructuras están protegidos por% time% minutos",
"ProctectionLost": "Su tiempo de protección ha terminado. Los jugadores ahora pueden destruir tus estructuras".
"ProtectionTimeChanged": "Su tiempo de protección se ha establecido en% time%",
"CurrentProtectionTime": "Estas protegido durante% horas% horas y% minutos% minutos",
"ProtectionRemoved": "Su proteccion ha sido eliminada!"
}
}

{
"Tiempo de protección": 48,
"DBPrefix": "Testeo",
"DBFilePath": "C: / ASManager / SERVERS / Servers / RagnarokX100 / ShooterGame / Binaries / Win64 / ArkApi / Plugins / AutoProt",
"Mensajes": {
"prefijo": "AutoProt",
"DamageMessage": "¡A estas estructuras aún les quedan% horas% horas y% minutos% minutos de protección!",
"ProtectionStarted": "Sus estructuras están protegidos por% time% minutos",
"ProctectionLost": "Su tiempo de protección ha terminado. Los jugadores ahora pueden destruir tus estructuras".
"ProtectionTimeChanged": "Su tiempo de protección se ha establecido en% time%",
"CurrentProtectionTime": "Estas protegido durante% horas% horas y% minutos% minutos",
}
}

JSON:
{
    "ProtectionTime": 48,
    "DBPrefix": "Ragnarok",
    "Messages": {
        "prefix": "AutoProt",
        "DamageMessage": "¡A estas estructuras aún les quedan %hours% horas y %minutes% minutos de protección!",
        "ProtectionStarted": "Sus estructuras están protegidos por  %time% minutos",
        "ProctectionLost": "Su tiempo de protección ha terminado. Los jugadores ahora pueden destruir tus estructuras",
        "ProtectionTimeChanged": "Su tiempo de protección se ha establecido en %time%",
        "CurrentProtectionTime": "Estas protegido durante %hours% hours and %minutes% minutos",
    }
}

[QUOTE = "Maticha, post: 5478, miembro: 437"] Demasiado espacio en su ruta de DB y también CAPS [/ QUOTE]
ok

did not read the source code but i guess your getting error 1114 because there is no extension on the end of this so it would be treated like a folder
"DBFilePath": "C:/ASManager/SERVERS/Servers/RagnarokX100/ShooterGame/Binaries/ Win64/ArkApi/Plugins/AutoProt",

you need to add .db like so
"DBFilePath": "C:/ASManager/SERVERS/Servers/RagnarokX100/ShooterGame/Binaries/ Win64/ArkApi/Plugins/AutoProt.db",

and also check syntax and if its still happening try make a blank plugin and try that if it still happends then you need

C++ Redistribution packages

did not read the source code but i guess your getting error 1114 because there is no extension on the end of this so it would be treated like a folder
"DBFilePath": "C:/ASManager/SERVERS/Servers/RagnarokX100/ShooterGame/Binaries/ Win64/ArkApi/Plugins/AutoProt",

you need to add .db like so
"DBFilePath": "C:/ASManager/SERVERS/Servers/RagnarokX100/ShooterGame/Binaries/ Win64/ArkApi/Plugins/AutoProt.db",

and also check syntax and if its still happening try make a blank plugin and try that if it still happends then you need

C++ Redistribution packages
The plugin dont need the name of the db in the DB Path

ah wasn't sure if you appended it after or not then it may just be config or c++ redistribution packages (my guess is the server is not hosted where he compiled it so it may be missing some)

Hi,
i want start learning about plugins, i have some VB.net codding befour...
have somewhere a tutorial show how start a basic pluguin ?

thanks

Closed, needs update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back