Transfer in-game chat on website page

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

konstantago

Good day! I've seen a similar plug-in for Counter-Strike, the plug-in is uploaded to a server that collects information through rcon and sends it to MySQL. the second plugin for PHP takes information from MySQL and downloads to the site, there are options for the number of messages.

(RUS)
Добрый день! видел подобный плагин для Counter-Strike, на сервер загружается плагин, который собирает информацию через rcon и отправляет в MySQL. второй плагин для сайта на PHP забирает информацию из MySQL и выгружает на сайте, есть варианты по количеству сообщений. Могу прикрепить плагины от Counter-Strike чтобы было понятно

game plug-in
Web

Last edited:
So.. you want a plugin that can copy the chat to a database so you can display it on your website? :)
Guess you could just use the ARKCrossChat plugin for this: https://arkserverapi.com/resources/ark-cross-server-chat.21/

if it was possible to advance this even more. To extend to Discord as well and even write to the game would be interesting.

Then I am +1 for this :)

Regards
Foppa

i have plans to actually make this was planning to before this topic and was going to use rcon php requests to do it, but yeah atm im working on Advanced Chat plugin

u can use crosschat db to this action/ ты можешь использовать crossserverchat базу для этого

Advanced Chat plugin already offers you to have your chat on website (not cluster support yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back