Timed Bans/Mutes [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

r2range

r2range submitted a new resource:

Timed Bans/Muts - bans mutes

What Does This Plugin Do?
Lets you ban/mute people for an X period of time

What happends when the time is over?
They get unbanned/unmuted automatically

Why is the Price so High?
because i do not intend to keep working on ark i do how ever support this plugin so if it breaks i will fix it , but i doubt it will ever break since i used it since for 1 year so far and i never broke.

Note:
- This plugin only supports RCON
- This plugin can only be used using MYSQL meaning it's cluster wide

Read more about this resource...

" Do not Mute and then try to ban someone or vice versa "

What do you mean exactly? So if someone is already muted for example, we cannot ban them?
A player can only be banned OR muted? Not both? In order to ban them, you would have to unmute them first if they were muted?

What do you mean exactly? So if someone is already muted for example, we cannot ban them?
A player can only be banned OR muted? Not both? In order to ban them, you would have to unmute them first if they were muted?
Correct! The can do it but the system for that user will be fucked up then so I do suggest to not Mute and then ban them.

Correct! The can do it but the system for that user will be fucked up then so I do suggest to not Mute and then ban them.

i stand corrected i did fix it , they cannot be muted/banned if there already muted/banned so il remove that part in the topic.

Hello! Do you have a Discord channel for support? If not, can I get your Discord ID? Thanks!
you can pm me and i will give my discord name i am also active in DEV(Agito discord) and Ark/Atlas Api discord.

hello is there any way to make them all muted by default and after x hours spent on the server or admin approval that players will be unmuted. any chance to add feature on the plugin like this ?

hello is there any way to make them all muted by default and after x hours spent on the server or admin approval that players will be unmuted. any chance to add feature on the plugin like this ?
So you want to Auto Mute everyone and unmute them at X amount of time ?

ah yes unmute after some time player spent on server or admin approval unmuted directly
it would req some work meaning i would need to customize this just for you. the price would go up if you want this.

Does the command work when a player is offline? This will be nice comparing to the Mutes & Blacklist & IP Ban 1.6
Commands do not work when the player is offline but you can always ban them inside the database by hand

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back