Tie servers together with Shop, Currency & Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

praise

So I have 3 servers and the island is my main map that we play on but when someone uses the oby to transfer to Rag or extinction, their points dont go with them. If I have 50 points on the island and use the oby to Rag, I than only have 5 and any other things i add in the json in the arkapi folder on the island, it doesnt add them to the other 2 maps...

Any help please

So I have 3 servers and the island is my main map that we play on but when someone uses the oby to transfer to Rag or extinction, their points dont go with them. If I have 50 points on the island and use the oby to Rag, I than only have 5 and any other things i add in the json in the arkapi folder on the island, it doesnt add them to the other 2 maps...

Any help please
You need to use the same mysql database for all servers or set the same DBPath in your shop config!

"DbPathOverride":"C:\\Users\\root\\Desktop\\EXAMPLE\\WHATEVERTHEDBisCALLED.db"

Same path for each server!
Okay... I have 3 servers on PingPerfect and im in the permission folder/config.json folder on my main server.
{
"Database":"sqlite",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"pass",
"MysqlDB":"arkdb",
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":"KingArk"
}

Thats what i have in there so far. Am I suppose to have another software to make a DB?

Okay... I have 3 servers on PingPerfect and im in the permission folder/config.json folder on my main server.
{
"Database":"sqlite",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"pass",
"MysqlDB":"arkdb",
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":"KingArk"
}

Thats what i have in there so far. Am I suppose to have another software to make a DB?
Sorry man if your not on a dedicated machine you need to use mysql, you can pickup a free database https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=free+mysql+database

1. You have to update the json for each server for what you want included in the shop on that particular map.

2. You need to create a database in phpmyadmin , and apply these value to the config file of each server. The plugin will automatically create the table inside the database.

you need to edit the config file in your ArkShop folder which is located in the Plugin directory. The config for mysql in the arkshop folder looks like

Code:
  "Mysql":{ 
    "UseMysql":true,
    "MysqlHost":"ipaddress:port",
    "MysqlUser":"phpmyadminusername",
    "MysqlPass":"phpmyadminpassword",
    "MysqlDB":"nameofdatabaseyoucreated"
  },

You need to use MySQL for this. which means you need to install SQL Workbench.

he does not need to install sql workbench. if he does not have a dedicated machine he needs to host his database else where.
I have my computer running this Workbench and it says its running and the database is up and going and i put all my info into the json and loaded my server up and now my shop doesnt work?

because its not that easy. if your hosting mysql on your pc you need do all the port forwarding and everything involved with that

ok i got the phpadmin working and the shop is working now but our points dont seem to work, do i need another plugin or what?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back