Temp Fix for ARK Patch 311.303

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa

Last edited:
Please don't forget to turn off the auto updates, not that you will face the same problem after the next update cycle. :alien:

Lifesaver, thank you Foppa, you're in my dept.. i don't even know what caused the issue, and you already have a workaround fix.

I wish I could disable autoupdates, but without updating server, players cannot log in.. Wildcard FORCE updates on us... thanks Wildcard

Heyho I just uploaded the update unfortunately Crystal Isles doesn't work anymore, does anyone have the same problem?

Heyho I just uploaded the update unfortunately Crystal Isles doesn't work anymore, does anyone have the same problem?
It works perfect on my CI Server :)

Anyone know if the latest Ark patch (which includes summerbash event) fixes the issue?

Anyone know if the latest Ark patch (which includes summerbash event) fixes the issue?

I just updated my test server to 312.9 with the summer event enabled and it booted fine.

For me, all users of Epic store Can't connect.
Anyone else with this trouble?!

This thread is now solved with latest Wildcard Patch: 312.9
Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back