TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi i have some problems, i want to sell ranks for my ark server but what is the command i place on tebex this is command i use now, admincheats Permissions.Add {ue4id} Premiums but stills not work,
ofc it won’t work your command is incorrect
1.you don’t need admincheat
2. you need steam ID instead of ue4ID, repace {ue4id} with {id}

I am hoping someone can help me. I am having trouble getting the commands to work.

I have verified that the plugin is working as intended, and that the server is connected, and that push commands are enabled.

But, when buying the example package to test the in-game commands, nothing works. I've tried uninstalling the plugin, re-installing, setting up the game server again, and basically starting from scratch but I haven't gotten the commands to work, not even once.

The command I am trying to use is AddPoints {id} 100

I have it set up as an initial command.

I am not sure what I could be doing wrong, but would like to get this set up so people can by ArkShop coins from my store. Can anyone offer help?

I am having an issue with Subscriptions. I bought the Premium Plan so I could allow my players to buy subscriptions, but the PayPal gateway only pops up and then goes away, It works if it is a One Off purchase, but once set to Subscriptions it no longer allows a payment to be made.
Help?

Hello,

I am having an issue using the Subscriptions payment method for my shop items. If I make a package a One Off Purchase then it works fine, if I make it a subscription purchase there is an issue that doesn't allow players to make the payment. When a package is a Subscription purchase, the PayPal portal pops up for a moment but then goes away leaving my players unable to purchase the items they want. I realized that Subscriptions are only available to Tebex Webstore owners who are Premium and above. So I purchased the Premium plan, however Subscriptions STILL don't work.
Please Help

I didn't think my first post (see above) went through lol.

I am hoping someone can help me. I am having trouble getting the commands to work.

I have verified that the plugin is working as intended, and that the server is connected, and that push commands are enabled.

But, when buying the example package to test the in-game commands, nothing works. I've tried uninstalling the plugin, re-installing, setting up the game server again, and basically starting from scratch but I haven't gotten the commands to work, not even once.

The command I am trying to use is AddPoints {id} 100

I have it set up as an initial command.

I am not sure what I could be doing wrong, but would like to get this set up so people can by ArkShop coins from my store. Can anyone offer help?

Did you set the push command ports up? 1111 is the default port for Tebex Push Commands, you need to forward those ports,
For instance I have 3 servers, 1111-1113, all of those ports I have opened and the addpoints {id} 100 command works for me.

hi how long is it take before someone buy and get it? i try payment and add my steam id for test but nothing happend.

Hello,

I am having an issue using the Subscriptions payment method for my shop items. If I make a package a One Off Purchase then it works fine, if I make it a subscription purchase there is an issue that doesn't allow players to make the payment. When a package is a Subscription purchase, the PayPal portal pops up for a moment but then goes away leaving my players unable to purchase the items they want. I realized that Subscriptions are only available to Tebex Webstore owners who are Premium and above. So I purchased the Premium plan, however Subscriptions STILL don't work.
Please Help

I didn't think my first post (see above) went through lol.

You NEED to have merchant initiated billing/reference transactions enabled on your PayPal Account.
Contact PayPal and tell them to enable it.
Fair warning you have to have a business account and they will do a credit check.

@Jake I see, so would having a one off transaction that expired every 2 weeks work just the same?

Thanks for the feedback - the plugin is still very new, so we will look into that and release an update in the near future.

I've just done some more reading on this - {id} returns the players Steam64 ID, however I believe giveitemtoplayer expects a UE4 ID - that would explain your problem.

At the moment we don't have a way to return the UE4 ID, so if someone can confirm that is the case then we'd need to look at extending the plugin slightly to allow you to use UE4IDs as well.

Has this been fixed yet? I'd like to use this function if possible :)

@Jake I see, so would having a one off transaction that expired every 2 weeks work just the same?
You can but the players would have to redonate for it manually.
Also the remove command tends to be delayed by a day or so lately.

Hello,
If i have a plugin how work only with conssole on game, can use the command ?
Iam using the tebex with plugin on my server...
Thanks

Command line to add items.

So I've gone through the topics and found differing opinions on how to set the commands.

Say I want to give 1 element. I have this line:

GiveItemToPlayer {id} "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'" 1

Doesn't work.

Tried GiveItem
Tried {ue4id}
Tried with and without the 0 0 quality/blueprint at the end

Tried about 6 combinations, wound up crashing the server and decided to stop. Which is the right format to use? Dito for spawning in a dino.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Spawning mod related dinos crashes the server. Quite a big issue that deserves some attention asap.

you're just doing something wrong :)
Nope, I am not. TEBEX confirmed multiple reports regarding the same issue. They contacted Michidu, who should take a look at it apparently.

I've been successfully spawning vanilla dino's through TEBEX, but when from a mod it crashes the server without any error message. Then the server reboots and as soon as the player logs in, the mod dino is spawned without problems. Why it works right after a server restart is a mystery. I've tried different spawning commands as well (gmsummon and spawndino) but both instantly crash the server.

Could it be something else entirely? Of course, but the dino's being vanilla or modded is the only difference in my case.

There's in fact far more commands that crash the server. In some cases I got an error message, for example this one: View attachment 1956
As to what the above means, I haven't a clue.

I've been successfully spawning vanilla dino's through TEBEX, but when from a mod it crashes the server without any error message. Then the server reboots and as soon as the player logs in, the mod dino is spawned without problems. Why it works right after a server restart is a mystery. I've tried different spawning commands as well (gmsummon and spawndino) but both instantly crash the server.

Could it be something else entirely? Of course, but the dino's being vanilla or modded is the only difference in my case.
Looking at the crash log, i don't think it's Tebex causing crashes. Can you try to spawn dino from console?

Looking at the crash log, i don't think it's Tebex causing crashes. Can you try to spawn dino from console?
@Michidu Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I have double checked spawning dino's from the console INSTEAD of through Tebex and it is working just fine. Vanilla or Mod dino's, with both GMSummon and SpawnDino. No crashes occur when spawning dino's in-game through the console as an admin.

I should probably clarify that the above error message was not caused by spawning any dino. The above error was caused by using the command "RainCritters". There's no specific reason for me to use this command, other than to simply test. There were more commands that crashed the server and I think we can both agree that any command should work when executed through Tebex or not.

Can I test anything else for you or provide other information?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back