Suicide

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've changed the command to be /respawn but it still is only working as /suicide.

Code:
{
"Suicide": {
"SuicideCMD": "/respawn",
"Sender": "Sparkle",
"CanSuicideWhileKnockedOut": false,
"CanSuicideWithHandCuffs": false,
"CanSuicideWhilePickedUP": false,
"MsgAlreadyDead": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You're already dead.</>",
"MsgHandcuffs": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't respawn with Handcuffs on.</>",
"MsgNoPermission": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have required permissions to use the respawn command.</>",
"MsgOnDino": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Please get off your dino to use respawn.</>",
"MsgSitting": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't use respawn command while sitting.</>",
"MsgPickedUP" : "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You cannot respawn when you're picked up by a dino!</>",
"MsgUnconscious": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't use respawn while unconscious.</>",
"SuicideRequiresPermission": false
}
}

I have! I have the same config saved on all 7 maps of my cluster and none of them work.

@WETBATMAN Can u add the option to suicide while in bed. bcz when im sleeping in tek bed try to use suicide but it say u cant suicide while sitting. So i dont know if u can add the option to suicide while in bed or sitting

my user from the server keep ignorin the dont go offline in the tek bed bcz it has a lot of bug. So they keep getting stuck on in. and everytime they do i have to fly over and kill then to fix the bug. bcz they are not allowed to use suicide command. i know is something stupid but i dont want to deal more whit this issue. Thank You

Hi,we want to prevent server lag,so Please consider increasing the cooldown when the player uses this command again.thank you.

adding a cooldown would consume more server resources, rather than just running the suicide code :D

Is it somehow possible to add config settings like 'cooldown' [in minutes] so a player could only do it once every x minutes?
And maybe indeed a option to make it either suicide (kill with losing items) or respawn (keep items and respawn)?
Would be epic to have players pick a respawn point when they are stuck with a cooldown on it so it's not too overpowered.

I would add an option to allow suicide with handcuffs, but only after certain ammount of time is passed.
This way you could still have prisioners in PvP servers, but allow the player to suicide after 24 hours for example.

The logic would be, if player types /suicide while being handcuffed/tranqualised it would start the timer, and when the timer expires, the plugin will kill the player.
The timer will be interrupted, if the player will die prematurely, or types for example /stoptimer.

Last edited:
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back