Seeking Advice for Optimizing ARK Game Server Performance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charlesallen

Hey everyone!

I’ve been running an ARK: Survival Evolved game server for a while now, and I’m looking for some tips to optimize its performance. Recently, I’ve noticed a bit of lag during peak times, and I’d love to hear from you all on how to tackle this.

Here’s a quick rundown of what I’m using:

• Game: ARK: Survival Evolved
  • Server specs: Intel Xeon E5-1650v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD
  • Current host: Nitrado
When I was Googling about it, I came across these resources https://gameservershub.com/ark-survival-ascended/ark-server-plugins-update/ Splunk Tutorial however, they are quite informative but I wanted to learn from community members.

I’ve already done some basic things like limiting the player count to 50 and tweaking the server settings, but I’m still facing some performance dips, especially when a lot of tames and structures are present. Has anyone had similar experiences? What server tweaks or mods do you use to keep things running smoothly? Any suggestions on the best hosting providers or server management tools to help reduce lag or improve performance would also be awesome!

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back