Questing Plugin with additional Ideas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yo eliteark and maticha yall should hook us up with those and be daddy please. have an rp server and some cluster servers that rly in need of some cool new features

EliteArk and Maticha both have a private quest plugin, Highly doubt they'd be willing to share it within the community but it'd be nice if they did a bunch of players would love it.

That's just your opinion thank god you aren't in charge of finances. You're known to scam so your one to talk. The mod might be useless to you and your server lol doesn't mean it's useless to other servers. You clearly don't understand how DIno Lootboxes work.
Lmao i don,t understand anything dont worry said the guy who have nothing on he's server that dont come from another the biggest CopyCat in the world and talking you are just changing the name of things and acting like you was the first xD :

Autoprot lootbox = I sold them to you and you was saying that you are the best no one have the same than you
Discord bot : I gived you your first bot, even if i saw your new copy past of the ticket system
Your boss fight : its just a simple copy part of Dino arena that eliteArk and me have

Bro everything in your server is just a copy past you dont have any inspiration, You kill dino plugins act like quest, and why would like share my quest so that someone like you use it lmao never go pay 2k to someone so he can make you quest xD

Lmao i don,t understand anything dont worry said the guy who have nothing on he's server that dont come from another the biggest CopyCat in the world and talking you are just changing the name of things and acting like you was the first xD :

Autoprot lootbox = I sold them to you and you was saying that you are the best no one have the same than you
Discord bot : I gived you your first bot, even if i saw your new copy past of the ticket system
Your boss fight : its just a simple copy part of Dino arena that eliteArk and me have

Bro everything in your server is just a copy past you dont have any inspiration, You kill dino plugins act like quest, and why would like share my quest so that someone like you use it lmao never go pay 2k to someone so he can make you quest xD
Cry me a river. All you do is complain. Funny you talk about copycat when you're the one who copied our server images and used them on your server. Never said we were the best? Are you stupid? I can't understand half of what you just tried saying since your grammar is of a child.

This war must end here. Use PM if you have problems.

User received a warning for this post
@Maticha yo you should hook us up with that sweet quest plugin daddy, help me save my dying servers and help all these people who been looking for a plugin sugar daddy. We gotta come together and help each other specially when wild card be threatening us with new atlas game. Save ark save the servers

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back