Questing Plugin with additional Ideas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tempritscher

Hello everyone i want to add some additional ideas for the requested Objectives / Questing plugin by xsilversagex

Questing Plugin

------------------------------------------------------------

Features:

- Level based Quests
- Public Quests
- Daily Quests
- Weekly Quests
- Weekend Quests
- Quest Types
- Quest Timer
- Rewards & Punishments
- Quest Cooldown
- Event Quests
- Achievments
- Tutorial

Level based Quests:
Quests will be announced if the Player reaches Level (x).
In addition some Quests are only available from Level (x) to (x).
Level based Quests can only be finished one time.

Public Quests:
Public Quests are available for every Player Level

Daily Quests:
Quests can be accepted one time per day.

Weekly Quests:
Quests can only be accepted one time per week.

Weekend Quests:
Quests are only available one time from Friday to Sunday.

Quest Types:
Gather
Killing
Taming
Reaching Checkpoints
Crafting

Quest Timer:
Some Quests can only be finnished in a period of time.
If Quest fails it can be accepted again (true / false)
If Quests fails, some other Quests can be locked.

Rewards & Punishments:
Player can earn following stuff after completing a Quest (EXP, EXP Boost, Items,)
If a Quest fails, the player can be punished with (Loosing EXP, Losing Level, Locking Quests for (x) Time, Freeze EXP)

Quest Cooldown:
An Cooldown should be set for Daily, Weekly & Weekend Quests
Daily Quest Cooldown = (6.00, am)
Weekly Quest Cooldown = (Wednesday, 6.00, am)
Weekend Quest Cooldown = (Monday, 1.00, am)

Event Quests:
Quests wich are only available on InGame Events (Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, Custom Events & more)

-->
#Example

Quest Name: ('Easter Egg Hunt')
Description: ('Collect 50 Event Easter Eggs')
Type: ('Gather, Daily')
GatherItemBP: ("Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Halloween/PrimalItemStructure_EasterEgg.PrimalItemStructure_EasterEgg'”)
GatherValue: ('50')
PermissionsGroup: ('default')
Reward: ('EXP Boost, 600s, ShareGroup true/false')
LockOnFinish: ('true')
<--

Objectives / Achievments:
Calculate Player Statistics (Player Kills, Dinos Killed, Tamed Dinos, Gathered Resources & more)
Unlock Quests after reaching Value (x) of (TypeX) ex: PlayersKilled
Lock Stats on Player killed after killing 10 times same Person (can be checked by "SteamID64")
Gives EXP after reaching Value (x) of (TypeX) ex: KilledDinyoType:Rex

Tutorial:
Show Tutorial for all Payers (true / false)
Show Tutorial for specific Levels (true/false)(min:1, max:25)
Show Tutorial display time (15s)
Show Tutorial Interval (1500)

General Commands

Chat Commands:

/Quests <Page> - Shows a list of all available Quests
/QuestGet <QuestID> - Accept the Quest by given ID
/QuestShare <QuestID> <'Playername'> or <'Steam64ID'> or <'All'> - Shares the given Quest with specific Players or all Players in Range (25 meters)
/QuestAccept - Accept the shared Quest
/QuestLog - Shows all active Quests
/QuestRemove <QuestID> - Removes the given Quest by QuestID

Console Commands:
Quests.Reload - Reload the Config File

Visuals

/Quests <Page>
Following Quests are available for you:

Errors:
Page <x> is not available. Try lowering the value

---

/QuestGet <QuestID>
You Have Accept <QuestID>

Errors:
QuestID <x> was not found
QuestID <x> is not available
You need to wait <xDays> <xMinutes> to accept the Quest again
This Quest is no longer available
You need to reach Level <x> to accept this Quest
Your Level is too high for this Quest

---

/QuestShare <QuestID> <'Playername'> or <'Steam64ID'> or <'All'>

Errors:
QuestID <x> not found
PlayerName or ID <x> not found
No Players found in Range

No Players found in Range

---

/QuestAccept <x>
You have accepted shared Quest <QuestID>

Errors:
You haven't accepted the shared Quest.

---

/QuestLog
Following Quests are active

Errors:
You have no active Quests in your Quest log

---

/QuestRemove <x>
You have removed Quest <QuestID>

Errors:
QuestID <x> is not in your Quest Log

why would you just not integrate it with the store then you get pointsw for each quest.

and why limit it to one daily, if someone wants to sit there and run 50 quests in a day let em, although i would guess that gets boring.

may even want to make it editable to an extent, might integrate editing w the arkframe mod set.

Maybe Ill take a crack at part of it, im retired so got lotsa time.

i cant do it sorry already done this as a private plugin, a friend completely bought all rights to the plugin. but that does not stop any other developer from making it.

Agreed, Anyone willing to code this, We will fund it.

You oughta ask the server owners who are keeping them private if they'd be willing to share them with the public. That would be very nice of them to do.
well go share with them your dino kill its almost a basic quest plugin that would be nice from you xD

GamingOGs can you share your quest plugin please? Cant ask Maticha , as he already released some plugins from hes server ! Someone else turn now ! Its yours?

GamingOGs can you share your quest plugin please? Cant ask Maticha , as he already released some plugins from hes server ! Someone else turn now ! Its yours?
We don't currently have a quest plugin. Be wouldn't have any issue doing that lol.

well go share with them your dino kill its almost a basic quest plugin that would be nice from you xD
We recently just shared a mod we paid $200 for and made it as public as possible. Why are you against sharing the quest plugin to the general?

We recently just shared a mod we paid $200 for and made it as public as possible. Why are you against sharing the quest plugin to the general?
I agree about the mod, but its useless dont take me wrong there is already other mods doing the same thing
And you have The dino kill plugins its doing the same thing that quest plugins do on the other servers

And to be honest if you paid your admin structures mod 200 Dollars you got scammed again, cause i can make a mod dev do the same for 50dollars, again dont take me wrong im not trying to be mean just sharing my point of vu with you

I have no idea who it is that has this plugin :')
EliteArk and Maticha both have a private quest plugin, Highly doubt they'd be willing to share it within the community but it'd be nice if they did a bunch of players would love it.

And to be honest if you paid your admin structures mod 200 Dollars you got scammed again, cause i can make a mod dev do the same for 50dollars, again dont take me wrong im not trying to be mean just sharing my point of vu with you
That's just your opinion thank god you aren't in charge of finances. You're known to scam so your one to talk. The mod might be useless to you and your server lol doesn't mean it's useless to other servers. You clearly don't understand how DIno Lootboxes work.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back