PvP+ [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Lethal submitted a new resource:

PvP+ - Changes PvP things!

Discord: Lethal's API Plugins Discord

The goal of this plugin is to add PvP quality of life changes and to fix exploitative raiding methods.
  • Now PvP servers can have floating damage text turned on because you can prevent showing other non-tribe damage.
  • Prevent C4 from being placed on or within X foundations of friendly structures to either prevent self harm or prevent raiding exploits with platform dinos using tunnels to...

Read more about this resource...

This is absolutely what Studio WC had to be give to community. This is very useful tool too. If I could use Paypal I would donate you :(

Lethal updated PvP+ with a new update entry:

PvP+ 1.3

This release does require a server restart because it uses new stuff not in the base API and a reboot is required for it to get the additional information the plugin needs.
  • New options to support platform limit changes
JSON:
    "General":{
        "EnablePlatformStructureLimit":true, //Enables this feature
        "DefaultPlatformStructureLimit":10 //Default structure limit for anything not in the specific list below
    },
    "PlatformStructureLimits":{
        "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Paraceratherium/Paracer_Character_BP.Paracer_Character_BP'":50, //Paracer would have 50 structure limit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I can easily say this plugin deserves donation even by this feature do you have patreon or othersomething else ?

"PreventDinosInBossArena":[ //Dino BPs that you want to not allow into boss arenas
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'"
],

I can easily say this plugin deserves donation even by this feature do you have patreon or othersomething else ?

"PreventDinosInBossArena":[ //Dino BPs that you want to not allow into boss arenas
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'"
],

You can connect to my discord. Link in my signature.

PvP+ 1.4

This release requires a server restart for all features to function properly.

I have overhauled the Boss Arena code.
  • 100% Working - Island, Center, Valguero, Scorched Earth, Abberation, Crystal Isles, Ragnarok
  • VR Boss (Genesis) only final stage of the boss fight is supported
  • Added "Babality":true, for fun (illegal dinos turn in to babies) Mortal Kombat fans?
  • Improved grapple blocking.
  • Added "TakeExtraDamageMultiplier":10, to the Boss Arena options to increase damage taken on illegal dinos.
    • 0=No Extra, 1=100% Extra which I think 10 is...

Last edited:

PvP+ 1.5

Config has been completely reworked. Every blueprint can be partially matched except for "PlatformOverrides" in the "PlatformStructureLimit" section.
Just be aware that not using full blueprint paths can lead to unintended results depending on what you entered. "AffectedStructures"
in the "PreventStructurePlacementOnPlatforms" section has examples of abbreviated blueprint paths as well as "BossDinos"

Made a change that extends the C4 protection of ridden dinos.
Players with C4 attached...

v1.51 to fix 3 reported issues is posted on discord. You can grab it there or wait for the forum version to appear.

PvP+ 1.51

v1.51
Bug Fixes

Added ignore list to prevent friendly checks from blocking C4 on Item/Death caches
JSON:
"PreventC4NearTribeStructures":{
        "Enabled":true,
        "Range":3,
        "IncludeAllies":true,
        "IgnoreStructures":[
            "C4Charge",
            "DeathItemCache"
        ]
    },

Added New option to block C4 on Shoulder pets: "BlockOnMountedShoulderPets":true, in the "DisableC4OnDinos section.
Added New option "AutoIgnoreMapStructures" in...

does not work Aberrant Paracer and X-Paracer

PvP+ 1.52

Fix for some logic issues. Depending on which features you have enabled or how they are configured some checks may never get performed. This update should correct this issue.

Overhauled the message section to allow messages to be customized by Size, Color and Display Time. The included config uses the same exact settings as v1.5 uses.
I've included a Color.txt file that contains all valid color names that can be used. If you put one incorrectly it will just use "Red" instead.
JSON:

PvP+ 1.54

• Bug fix for turret limit preventing structure placement on platforms.
  • Climbing Pick Mesh Prevention
  • Bug fix for placing C4 on enemy structures (issue was introduced by previous changes in 1.52)
  • New options for "PreventStructurePlacementNearEnemyStructures"
    • "IgnorePlatformStructures":true, //Prevent Platforms from blocking building on the ground...

server crash when shooting from a GSM rifle

No, idea what GSM is.

Did you mean the GCM blink rifle? I use that for testing and haven't had any issues with it if so. What did you shoot that caused a crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back