[Outdated] Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi everyone, I have the following message in red on my server when some player or I want to vote, Server 1: Your vote was not found, use arkapi 2.8 and voterewards 1.3b, I think it's the most updated, someone knows what happen?

p.d: solved

Last edited:
so ive been wanting to add this plugin to my server but i have no idea how to find or get the server key needed from arkservers...and i tried following what was put into the discussion about how to get or find the server Key but i got confused as hell cuz it didnt make sense to me at all...even with me being the owner of the server and claiming the server on arkservers and all that jazz...I NEED HELP LOL!!!

I set it up on my sever but no rewards for anyone not even me the admin. I use this set up

{
"ServerKey":"uneTXzvgwMCcVvSMC9rS1K5lTJOXteDOC3j"",
"ShopPoints":100,
"Cooldown":30,
"ItemsConfig":{
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer.PrimalItemResource_Polymer'" 100 0 0
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"VoteRewards",
"Command":"/votereward",
"RequestFailed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Request has failed, please try again later</>",
"VoteNotFound":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Your vote wasn't found</>",
"VoteClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Your reward has already been claimed</>",
"VoteNotClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Your vote has not been claimed</>",
"SuccessfullyClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Server {}: You have successfully claimed your reward</>",
"CheckingVote":"Checking vote for server {0}..",
"CooldownMsg":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Cooldown {} seconds</>"
}
}

@Crumskull

use this:

Code:
{
  "ServerKey":"uneTXzvgwMCcVvSMC9rS1K5lTJOXteDOC3j",
      {
        "Amount":100,
        "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer.PrimalItemResource_Polymer'"
      }
    ],
    "Dinos":[
    ]
  },
    "RequestFailed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Request has failed, please try again later</>",
    "VoteNotFound":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Your vote wasn't found</>",
    "VoteClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Your reward has already been claimed</>",
    "VoteNotClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Server {}: Your vote has not been claimed</>",
    "SuccessfullyClaimed":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Server {}: You have successfully claimed your reward</>",
  }
}

@Crumskull

use this:

Code:
{
  "ServerKey":"uneTXzvgwMCcVvSMC9rS1K5lTJOXteDOC3j",
      {
        "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer.PrimalItemResource_Polymer'"
      }
    ],
    ]
  },
  }
}

ok just upladed it will hope it works now ty

Just used /votereward on my server and it crashed. Any idea why?

View attachment 939

Config:

{
"ServerKey":"APIKEYREMOVEDFORPOST",
"ShopPoints":0,
{
"Amount":50,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_AnglerGel.PrimalItemResource_AnglerGel'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste.PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ChitinOrKeratin.PrimalItemResource_ChitinOrKeratin'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Crystal.PrimalItemResource_Crystal'"
},

{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder.PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder'"
},

{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Obsidian.PrimalItemResource_Obsidian'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Oil.PrimalItemResource_Oil'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_PeltOrHair.PrimalItemResource_PeltOrHair'"
},

{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Silicon.PrimalItemResource_Silicon'"
},

{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder.PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Sulfur.PrimalItemResource_Sulfur'"
},

{
"Amount":15,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'"
},

{
"Amount":25,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gem_BioLum.PrimalItemResource_Gem_BioLum'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_FracturedGem.PrimalItemResource_FracturedGem'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gem_Fertile.PrimalItemResource_Gem_Fertile'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic.PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic'"
},

{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gem_Element.PrimalItemResource_Gem_Element'"
}
],
{
}
]
},
}
}

Hello, I am having troubles to get the votes on my 7 servers, it's only detecting 1 of 7.
it saying: Your vote wasn't found.

any ideas?

Thank you for your time

Hello,

I am having troubles with the plugging voterewards. Since the last update from the API is giving this error:

01/28/19 20:04 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - VoteRewards
Error code: 127

Thanks guys for your time

Would it be possible to include toparkservers.net in this? They do have an API function now that allows for /vote in game aswell now.

Just another bump, I would love this to be updated to the latest Ark Api. The new Vote Rewards plugin doesn't work on our servers and causes crashes. This one worked absolutely flawlessly. Will donate for a fix!

We've been trying to contact OwnProx to help us help him, but no response. Ours doesn't crash though??? We only have issue with it occasionally working. >.<

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back