New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a problem, tell us tamed in aggressive can attack structures even if the protection to new :S

The console logging can not be turned off at this time. Maybe a future update will have a toggle in the config.

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking about c4. There was a reported issue of c4 not taking damage, but I could not replicate it. However, I have added a structure blacklist in the config. You can use the !npp path command while looking at c4 to get the text to add to the config to make c4 damageable.

If you have anymore questions, I'd recommend joining my discord. The link Is in the plugin overview.
Thanks for the author's patience. I recently found that players manually cancel the novice protection, and the server will directly drop the line and jump off. I've been looking for the reason. I found that not one of my servers will have this situation, but all my friends will have this situation. Please verify the situation patiently. Thank you for listening to my suggestions.

Thanks for the author's patience. I recently found that players manually cancel the novice protection, and the server will directly drop the line and jump off. I've been looking for the reason. I found that not one of my servers will have this situation, but all my friends will have this situation. Please verify the situation patiently. Thank you for listening to my suggestions.
Posted in my discord:

@everyone The v301.1 broke some minor functions of the API. Currently the disable chat command for NPP is causing a crash when checking if the player is a tribe admin.

The only fix right now is to set this in the config and handle disables manually with admin commands:

"AllowPlayersToDisableOwnedTribeProtection": false,

sorry, but I don't know what the discord is, record video I share it here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

my config default

"IgnoreAdmins": false,
"AllowNewPlayersToDamageEnemyStructures": false,
"AllowPlayersToDisableOwnedTribeProtection": true,
"AllowWildCorruptedDinoDamage": false,
"AllowWildDinoDamage": true,

Last edited:
I had to remove the plugin. The servers were hanging incredibly bad when someone was using explosives. Mind you there was about 500 profiles the plugin had to check against the structure. It started out okay but as soon as the profile count went rocketing up it just couldn't keep up. If i removed the database the problem would go away. But that is not possible on a busy cluster. I was able to replicate the issue in a test environment as well as correct the issue both by removing the overwhelmed database and also by just removing the plugin entirely.

* It got to the point where the server would hang for about 60 seconds while 100 c4 would slowly go off 1 by 1.

sorry, but I don't know what the discord is, record video I share it here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

my config default

"IgnoreAdmins": false,
"AllowNewPlayersToDamageEnemyStructures": false,
"AllowPlayersToDisableOwnedTribeProtection": true,
"AllowWildCorruptedDinoDamage": false,
"AllowWildDinoDamage": true,

I pulled this link from the overview for you. All the troubleshooting steps are there. I do not handle bug reports through the forums.

https://discord.gg/9hC5UjS

I had to remove the plugin. The servers were hanging incredibly bad when someone was using explosives. Mind you there was about 500 profiles the plugin had to check against the structure. It started out okay but as soon as the profile count went rocketing up it just couldn't keep up. If i removed the database the problem would go away. But that is not possible on a busy cluster. I was able to replicate the issue in a test environment as well as correct the issue both by removing the overwhelmed database and also by just removing the plugin entirely.

* It got to the point where the server would hang for about 60 seconds while 100 c4 would slowly go off 1 by 1.

This is a new issue that is being reported. My guess is that the game has changed how many times it calls take damage functions to structures or there is a conflicting plugin/mod. I have clusters that use my plugin with over 1000 active profiles and they have not reported this issue.

Hello, author, I recently found a new problem, that is, I input the player protection code in the background. I found that only the reset protection can be protected when I input the tribal ID. adding PvE and adding protection time are invalid responses. Recently, I want to add a PVE to the player of the server, and I found it useless. Only reset protection can be used.

We have the same issue with c4 and i couldn't figure out what plugin or mod or wc was making the issue with the c4, we have also seen it with the mek swing and the giga biting. so i wish i had found the nov 18ths post sooner than now, i am going to try that and see if that is our issue as well. we have about 2500 ish profiles and is only those 3 items which cause lag, running 9900KF on all NvMe's so it is not hardware based issue , im hoping to see if this is our problem as well as @Stefanlyl had reported as players also said c4 are going off one by one.

We have the same issue with c4 and i couldn't figure out what plugin or mod or wc was making the issue with the c4, we have also seen it with the mek swing and the giga biting. so i wish i had found the nov 18ths post sooner than now, i am going to try that and see if that is our issue as well. we have about 2500 ish profiles and is only those 3 items which cause lag, running 9900KF on all NvMe's so it is not hardware based issue , im hoping to see if this is our problem as well as @Stefanlyl had reported as players also said c4 are going off one by one.

That is identical to our problem. It can be replicated on a test server. Create a test server, pull the back up , go and make sure your getting the lag, remove npp, test for lag again.

That is identical to our problem. It can be replicated on a test server. Create a test server, pull the back up , go and make sure your getting the lag, remove npp, test for lag again.
- It was the same problem, removed and no lag again Thank you for the original post you saved me tons of time

is it possible to make a development who runs the command it extends own tribe protection timer for some purposes such as buying on arkshop ?

that would be a very good option with ark shop buying self protection with earned points.

Hello I have a problem. I have a cluster server and when I run the npp disable command. the server crashed

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back