NEW Palworld Moderated Community Server

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vitalsoft

🚀 Embark on a Thrilling Palworld Journey with Us! New Moderated Community Server Seeking Adventurous Souls! 🌟

Greetings, fellow Palworld players!

Are you ready for a moderated Palworld experience? Our brand-new Moderated Community Server is here, and we’re on the lookout for bold and adventurous players to join me and others on this adventure. Currently I launched the server as of 02/04/2024 and plan to ensure it remains online for everyone to have a moderated experience that does not include the standard chaos of official servers.

🌟 Server Highlights:
Embark on a thrilling adventure in a fresh and dynamic Palworld server! Our dedicated moderation team ensures a fair and friendly environment, setting the stage for epic exploration and collaboration.

🏰 New Beginnings, New Horizons:
As we set sail into this uncharted Palworld universe, we’re seeking pioneers to help shape the destiny of our server. Whether you’re a seasoned strategist, a creative builder, or an intrepid explorer, your skills are needed to make our server the go-to destination for Palworld players.

🎉 What Awaits You:

• Engage in soon to be planned weekly events that challenge your skills and bring our community together.
• Contribute to exciting collaborative building projects that showcase the creativity of our players.
• Explore uncharted territories and uncover the mysteries of Palworld alongside a diverse and friendly community.
• A 32 player server is open to join without the hassle of lag and other issues in official servers.
(NY server).

🌐 Joining the Adventure:
Ready to be part of our moderated server?
Server IP: 109.230.208.141:10800
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JKjEtGNExS

🚀 The Future is Ours to Shape:
Join us now, and let’s have some fun together without the hassle of lag or spammed items and blocked spawns and the overall chaos of standard official community servers.

Thank you and hopefully I will see some of you as our first few members of the server.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back