Kill Unclaimeds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pelayori

Pelayori submitted a new resource:

Kill Unclaimeds - Kill Unclaimed on given interval, check on birth and server start

Simple plugin to keep servers clean and avoid mass breeding leading to huge server lags.

- Can set interval to kill the dino if it's still unclaimed after that period of time
- Checks on dino birth, and on server start so it will clean unclaimeds on server startup (after server start, and after the interval has passed)
- Can ignore specific dino blueprints

Console / RCON Commands

ku.reload - Reloads config, only dinos spawned...

Read more about this resource...

GREAT WORK! Exactly what all high breeding rate servers need to be using. Thank you for this plugin :)

I use this on my 10 server cluster. Really Works Great for controlling the AUTOBREED players who leave the Dino on mating and log out for the night.

I do think it needs an update for the Genesis 2 Map and new types of Dino. Currently using on All other Maps but took it off of Genesis 2, The server seems to start up correctly, but after it looks as if it has started, it does not list or show, and other times shortly after login, you are kicked. Server stays running without error or crash, but just does not allow connections, timed out. Maybe it is just Genesis 2 - Ark Bugs... After removing the plugin Genesis 2 starts again and is Stable.

Looking forward to future updates and Thank you again for your hard work and creativity for this very useful free plugin.

GREAT WORK! Exactly what all high breeding rate servers need to be using. Thank you for this plugin :)

I use this on my 10 server cluster. Really Works Great for controlling the AUTOBREED players who leave the Dino on mating and log out for the night.

I do think it needs an update for the Genesis 2 Map and new types of Dino. Currently using on All other Maps but took it off of Genesis 2, The server seems to start up correctly, but after it looks as if it has started, it does not list or show, and other times shortly after login, you are kicked. Server stays running without error or crash, but just does not allow connections, timed out. Maybe it is just Genesis 2 - Ark Bugs... After removing the plugin Genesis 2 starts again and is Stable.

Looking forward to future updates and Thank you again for your hard work and creativity for this very useful free plugin.
Hey thanks!

I'm using it on Gen 2 and have not experienced such problems. Would love if you could fill in a report in my discord server thanks!

Great plugin recommend joining Pelayori's discord to get the latest versions !

Pelayori updated Kill Unclaimeds with a new update entry:

• Fixed some possible server stalls when using the plugin
  • Plugin can now be loaded/unloaded at runtime without crash (old versions can't!)
  • Added new config options:

JSON:
"KillEvenIfAdultDino": false, // If true, it will kill the dino after the said time even if it's adult already. Will delete adult unclaimed dinos at server startup too.
  "DroppedEggs": {
    "LimitDroppedEggCount": true, // If true it will prevent dinos from mating if there is too many nearby...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back