How to install Plugins on ark server Renters

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

odeon84

can someone help for install shop on my server (abcgameservers.com)

This server have ark server api in plugin but not know install shop :(

i believe you would get into your ftp manager then where you see shootergameserver.exe then look for ArkApi folder if it does not exist create it then go in it then make another folder called Plugins then go in that and place the Shop folder in there, i can be of more help if you send me a screenshot of the ftp files they give you access to.

i don't use ark server re sellers myself so i don't really have a clue i never have always used dedicated servers and setup ark files myself, but yeah maybe i can help also try ask the support of that company where to place the plugins they should be happy to assist you.

Last edited:
ah then what you have to do is contact the support of your server seller and ask them kindly why you cannot upload the dlls for the plugins and ask them to allow you to or show you how to

they have dll file uploads blacklisted maybe you can cheat the system rename .dll to .txt upload it then rename it back to .dll :)

hmm.. access is denied
It is strange that the ark server api is already present in their plugins and is instaled

did you get through to the support team that sold you the ark server and was there a specific way to install the mods because its rather strange they offer the api and don't allow you to upload dlls well i know why for security reasons but yeah they should have hosted trusted versions they downloaded that you should be able to apply this is just a random guess mind you

the support unlock the dll now wath need make for work the shop?

Since the .db file was created, it should already work.

Default config file is included already. You can modify it.

could you tell me how you fixed it in the end so i can help others with the same issue or they can just read this thanks man good luck

i ask to support active dll permision on the site and just upload whit server menager (no FTP) bcz whit ftp not work
ty for all for support great team :)

thank you for helping others in the future and glad you fixed it, i also changed the title so people in the future with some what the same problem can find it more easy,

now i have other problem i want make conf json file whit s+ items and other mods but when i create file alwais not work maybe u guys have 1 conf json already maked really help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back