Game hosting that supports ark server api?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zelda

Hi guys, i'm new here, not sure if this is the right section. I'm looking for a good host that supports ark survival evolved server api, i've looked around but most do not support it? Suggestions would greatly be appreciated, thank you,

Zelda.

I purchased a server through Citadelservers and they have a entire section for the ARK api as part of their "One click install" Thing they have going on. It made things super simple for me. They did not have the plugin I wanted, so I tried to set it up myself and hit nothing but problems. When I made a ticket requesting help they made the plugin I wanted as part of their one click install! Give them a try!

I went ahead and grabbed a screenshot of some of the plugins they offer, so you get a general idea.

Thank you, i will take look at them, anyone else have suggestions?

We currently run our Ark server via Survival Servers. We use the Ark API with the latest ArkShop Plugin and have had no problems at all. The main thing is, Survival Servers, once you rent a server, allows you to FTP to your server - I used to use this for verifying mod dates, backing up server files to my local machine, etc. But I uploaded (following the directions) the ArkAPI successfully to the Win64 folder, created the necessary subfolders, installed Ark Shop, etc. Been running great ever since. They're also pretty reasonably priced, I think we pay $43 every 3 months for a 10 user Ark server.

I only use FTP to backup my saved data for my Ark server which they had a step by step guide on how to do that. This made my life so much easier as it is always good to keep a local copy of your save. I am not very good at that techey mumbo jumbo stuff so thank the heavens that Citadelservers did it for me. However, That price point is quite different, Every 3 months I pay $42.37USD for a 30 Slot server for 3 months. The price you pay is quite high for only 10 slots? If you do not believe me go here: https://www.citadelservers.com/game-servers/ark-survival-evolved and select 30 slots for 3 months.

ARK4u.com also allows ARKAPI and has one click install of most plugins. Best prices I've found as well!

https://arkserverhosting.co.uk

Mass Mod Install & True Real-Time Auto Mod Updates With In-Game Messages
Free Premium BattleMetrics ($10 Value)
Servers in UK and USA
On-Demand Discord Support Via Text & Even Voice!
All ARK Server API Plugins Are Installed Via True 1 Click Installs And Updated Real-Time Also!

Ark4u is a good service. Great prices also. 100 slot servers. Not as novice friendly as sites like ArkServer.IO (arkservers.io is based in Linux so not compatible with ArkAPI). Requires more effort to setup, but once I got used to the interface, it was all down hill from there. Although if I had not already had experience setting up my own servers from scratch I would have been totally lost. They do have great support though. Tickets are answered relatively quick, and they are willing to help you set up clusters. I would rate them at 8/10, but only because it is not a complete GUI. Some of the settings have to set up in the ini and command line.

We currently run our Ark server via Survival Servers. We use the Ark API with the latest ArkShop Plugin and have had no problems at all. The main thing is, Survival Servers, once you rent a server, allows you to FTP to your server - I used to use this for verifying mod dates, backing up server files to my local machine, etc. But I uploaded (following the directions) the ArkAPI successfully to the Win64 folder, created the necessary subfolders, installed Ark Shop, etc. Been running great ever since. They're also pretty reasonably priced, I think we pay $43 every 3 months for a 10 user Ark server.
Hi, there. May I ask can you tell me how can I do this for the rental server? I've already upload ArkApi folder and Arkshop subfolder in the rental server manage page, but when I logged into the server, it's not working when I typed any code in the text bar. Thanks for your reply.

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back