Dino Catalog

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mavrick

Im working with a lot of dinos so a dino 'exporting' to csv would be pretty nice. If you could customize the data you want exported (tames), such as dinoid, level, species, base stats, etc. Along with the teleport location so if you are looking for lost dinos you can pop right over to it.

Im working with a lot of dinos so a dino 'exporting' to csv would be pretty nice. If you could customize the data you want exported (tames), such as dinoid, level, species, base stats, etc. Along with the teleport location so if you are looking for lost dinos you can pop right over to it.

Maybe You are looking for this my friend: https://github.com/tsebring/ArkBot ;)

Regards
Foppa

Hmm, this might be exactly it, just have to now figure out if i can install this on hosthavoc and how to get it going. Thanks. :)

Hmm, this might be exactly it, just have to now figure out if i can install this on hosthavoc and how to get it going. Thanks. :)
Good Luck! :D

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back