Dedicated server save help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

divinitygaming

For some reason any time I try and alter the Game.INI or GUS and relaunch the servers it starts everyone out fresh. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? If we don't touch anything, it all runs fine and well. Please help! :3

also can change each setting in each config/saved folder for each region

Same problem, but if i take a look on the DefaultGameUserSettings.ini so its empty, if i take a look on the "C:\AtlasServer\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\GameUserSettings.ini" or at "C:\AtlasServer\ShooterGame\Saved\AltSaveDirName\Config\GameUserSettings.ini" they are always 5 or 6KB big.

Where the GUS take the Data from? If i Edit the GUS in the AltSaveDir or "normal" Dir the edits are on every restart overriden.

So if i edit the DefaultGameUserSettings it merge the inis or it only loads the data from there? how can i test it works?

I already asked here:
I have a problem i try to edit the config in "C:\Server\Gameserver\Atlas\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsServer" but on start the Server create the Save, in my example "a1" in there is a new Config folder. At the time i realized that there is another GameUserSettings.ini i try to edit this config too.
But on restart the Server override these Config although i disable "Replace configs at server launch".

Someone can explain me where i have to edit the Settings to have them on every cluster server?

Another Question.. We want to have a cluster of 2x2. The Grid is already configured. If i add the Server to the Server Manager i have to use the same AltSaveDirectory? Or i have to use different ones?

Maybe someone can help here :)

it wipes them out and loads a default ini because theres something in the ini the game doesnt like. i would review the changes to made and make sure they are compatible with atlas

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back