Cross Server Chat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I buy the Advanced Chat only if the Crosschat was fixxed !!!!!

I believe the creator said in a post the issue is with the game. Something along the lines of RCON's stability or async don't remember 100%.

server crash after same time

Solved that problem by putting in more RAM in the server pc.
I have a 4x4 grid with 64 gb RAM and got that problem, i changed it to 128 Gb RAM and the problem is solved.

The rcon chat floods the RAM, by putting in more the problem will be gone.

Cheers

No updates no Reaction, chatbugs and and and the plugin like his server manager are dead. He does not care about anything here anymore but his extended crosschat sells exactly. I hope that soon one of such a crosschat makes better. And installs chat for the same e nothing is done

for us this plugins has actually caused more harm than good for our servers,
it works which is great but its causing insane sever memory usage
for days we have been trying to figure out how we could possibly be using 80GB ram and unfortunately this is the cause.

this is what happened after unloading the plugin
We are now sitting comfortably at 68GB ram usage rather than it peaking at the limit of 80GB

View attachment 1648

Memory leaks are not an rcon problem, We have since created our own plugin to manage this with 0 issue. Problem is with the plugin, Feel free to disable it and check out your memory usage yourself.

RCON in Atlas is a total mess. Thats obvious when looking at any RCON tool and how it fails at basic RCON functionality.

{
"CrossChatKey":"myadminpassword",
"CrossChatMapNameInclude":true,
"RconServers":[
"127.0.0.1:32300",
"127.0.0.1:32301",
"127.0.0.1:32302",
"127.0.0.1:32303",
"127.0.0.1:32304",
"127.0.0.1:32305",
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"",
"Async":true
}

yet still getting these errors:
[RconCrossServerChat][error] Config Read Error: Unknown exception
[RconCrossServerChat][error] Plugin Disabled please add a CrossChatKey

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back