Chat Icons

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I can definitely try, but I can't find the source for that, so it may be interesting to work out what it's doing.
It reads rcon and prints to discord, since your plugin given your other messages intercepts messages same way as cross ark discord plugin, it prevents global from being written to the log file, this file is needed for rcon to function. In case you haven't looked at it yet.

It reads rcon and prints to discord, since your plugin given your other messages intercepts messages same way as cross ark discord plugin, it prevents global from being written to the log file, this file is needed for rcon to function. In case you haven't looked at it yet.
I saw Cross Ark Discord uses RCON from it's config, but I wasn't certain if expects a certain chat message format to come over RCON. Though, since it uses RCON and isn't a plugin like ArkCrossServerChat, it's not the same interception issue sadly.

It appears an update in the last few months changed the behavior of logging (ArkCrossServerChat has a similar problem). I was able to get chat messages to log to the console as they used to, but they don't come over RCON at this point. I'll see what I can figure out.

I am really looking forward to this once cross ark chat is updated.

Sir! Can I use other icons? If there are no icon files on the player's computer!

Zachar543, can have more options like below

"TribeID": { // Groups from the Permissions plugin
"OwnerID": "/Game/PrimalEarth/UI/Textures/ServerAdminChat_Icon.ServerAdminChat_Icon", // Keep this line unless you want to override/remove the default ServerAdmin icon
"MemberID": "/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/StatusIcons/Mating_Icon.Mating_Icon"

Thanks!

Zachar543, can have more options like below

"TribeID": { // Groups from the Permissions plugin
"OwnerID": "/Game/PrimalEarth/UI/Textures/ServerAdminChat_Icon.ServerAdminChat_Icon", // Keep this line unless you want to override/remove the default ServerAdmin icon
"MemberID": "/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/StatusIcons/Mating_Icon.Mating_Icon"

Thanks!
Sure, I look into that.

To clarify, you're requesting a section for specific Tribe IDs and possibly tribe ranks within each tribe?
Something like this?
JavaScript:
"TribeIDs": {
    "1234567": { // The ID of some tribe
        "SomeTribeRank1": "",
        "SomeTribeRank2": "",
        "SomeTribeRank3": "",
    }
}

how i add more another tribe ids?

You should be able to add more tribe ids like this:
JSON:
"TribeIds": {
  "1234567": {
    "SomeTribeRank1": "/Game/PrimalEarth/UI/Textures/WildcardAdminChat_Icon.WildcardAdminChat_Icon",
    "SomeTribeRank2": "/Game/PrimalEarth/UI/Textures/StatsIcons/Fortitude_Icon.Fortitude_Icon"
  },
  "2345678": {
    "SomeTribeRank1": "/Game/PrimalEarth/UI/Textures/WildcardAdminChat_Icon.WildcardAdminChat_Icon",
    "SomeTribeRank2": "/Game/PrimalEarth/UI/Textures/StatsIcons/Fortitude_Icon.Fortitude_Icon"
  },
  "3456789": {
  }
},

In the console, instead of chatting, one sees "????". As if there is no Unicode support. How to fix?
View attachment 666
I've been fairly busy recently, so I haven't had a lot of time to look into this. However, I have been able to reproduce this.

some sort of crash happens after a few hours server connected. is there a solution?
Was it a server crash or did each player's game crash? If it was a server crash, do you have the error? If it's each player, which icons are you using? There are some I've seen cause game crashes after 30+ minutes.

dragon boss icons.. fter a while the icons become white and the server freezes
Yeah, those are the symptoms (turning into a white square and crashing) I've seen when there's something wrong with the icon. Avoid using that one or see if the same icon name exists under another folder in the icon list.

{
"Groups": {
"Admins": "",
"AnotherGroup": "/Game/PrimalEarth/UI/Textures/StatsIcons/Fortitude_Icon.Fortitude_Icon"
},
"SteamIds": {
"76561198321201783": "/Game/Mods/tubiaoico/icon/FuZhu12.FuZhu12"
"76561198321201783": "/Game/Mods/tubiaoico/icon/VIp8.VIp8"
}
}
"InterceptGlobalChat": true,
"InterceptTribeChat": true,
"InterceptAllianceChat": true,
"InterceptLocalChat": true,
"LogGlobalChat": true,
"LogTribeChat": true,
"LogAllianceChat": true,
"LogLocalChat": true,
"LocalChatDistance": 4000,
"Debug": false
}

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back