Bounty Hunt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The notification text alert when the plugin says "NotificationText": "The justice is locking for does person bring them dead or alive:\n" is it possible to remove it?

or at least change how often it pings, every 10 minutes is far to often

here :)

On my server the bounty, didn't add an aleatorie poeples why? Some one can help me?

hello. on a pve server, it would be really nice if the target goes into pvp mode for the pve players to kill or capture it.
Maticha submitted a new resource:

Bounty Hunt - Automated Bounty Hunt for Ark server

Read more about this resource...
hello. on a pve server, it would be really nice if the target goes into pvp mode for the pve players to kill or capture it.
Maticha submitted a new resource:

Bounty Hunt - Automated Bounty Hunt for Ark server

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

hello im having trouble getting the api to auto assign bounty's am i doing something wrong?

Hello, I'm having an issue where it isn't assaining bounty automatically, can someone help?

Last edited:
So... this config here
"NotificationText": "The justice is locking for does person bring them dead or alive:\n"
1, what exactly is it and why does it appear as I don't understand the message as its worded wrong.
2, is there a way to either remove it, or increase how long it appears

I tried removing that part of the config but then it broke the server so..

So... this config here
"NotificationText": "The justice is locking for does person bring them dead or alive:\n"
1, what exactly is it and why does it appear as I don't understand the message as its worded wrong.
2, is there a way to either remove it, or increase how long it appears

I tried removing that part of the config but then it broke the server so..
Seems it's just part of it. Does this set the bounty randomly? for some reason, it doesn't do that for me

Seems it's just part of it. Does this set the bounty randomly? for some reason, it doesn't do that for me
Nah it wasn't doing it automatically, the plugin might be faulty or somethings not working properly, so I just removed the plugin, which was a shame as I wanted to use it lol

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back